Chapter 27

[Victoria's POV]

I sat in third period still in shock over what just happened not even ten minutes ago. How long has he liked me? How is it that everyone knew except for me? Am I really that oblivious? Was it actually that noticeable? My brain was running a million miles a second. I'm almost positive I've been sitting like this for hours, that is until I see a hand waving me back to the real world.

"Sorry," I say to Seth as he stares at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... I was just thinking about Justin," I let out a nervous laugh as he gave me a smirk.

"What were you thinking about?"

I was about to answer his question until Mr.Ralls yelled at us to pay attention during class.

"I'll tell you later when it's just us," I whispered to him.

I was actually kind of excited to have heart to heart with Seth after school. I feel like it's been a long time since it was just him and me. That is, as long as it can be in a three month relationship lol.

As the day went on I felt almost as if I saw Justin during the passing period than usual. I didn't mind though because that just meant that I got to hug him more. I love when I get to hug him and he holds me tight. I can almost smell his cologne now. I can feel my cheeks getting hot now.