Chapter 21

[Sami's POV]

I woke up the next day, not knowing where i was. I don't recognize my surroundings. I suddenly feel someones arm wrap tightly around my waist. I turn to find Hayden shirtless. I hope he has shorts on. I pick up the blanket, surely enough he was only in dark green boxers. At least I was clothed. But for some reason I can't remember much of last night. The last thing i remember doing is texting my mom telling her i was going to sleep over at Victoria's house and getting in the car with Hayden. What happened? Why can't I remember? Lord, please tell me I still have my V card, if not please tell me we used condoms! My breathing became uneasy. Shit, I'm getting a panic attack. I got up and went into the bathroom in his room. I sat on the ground trying to control my breathing. After about 20 minutes I felt better and was calm again. I decided to go back into the room and look for my phone. When back to the room he wasn't there anymore. He must have gotten up and went down stairs. I went back to the bed and looked for my phone. When I found it I had missed messages from the group.

V:Hey Sami you disappeared where are you?

V:I'm dancing with Terrell if you need me! Have fun with Hayden c; NO FRICK FRACK! BE SAFE!

I couldn't but laugh at Victoria's message.

ST:Did you go home early?

D:We should go to Taco Bell I'm getting hungry!

The last message was sent in a group message. Apparently they all went to Taco Bell while I was here..... I'm not even 100% sure on what happened last night. I should probably ask Hayden. And I should text everyone and tell them I'm okay.

S:Hey Vic.... I guess I came home with Hayden but I'm okay haha. And before you ask, no we did not do the frick frack.... That I know of.

V:Hey Sami! And okay, if you did hope you were protected..... I kinda went home with someone too, I told my mom I was staying at your place.

S:DO TELL!!!!!!!!

V:Don't judge!

S:PROMISE I WON'T!!!!!!!

V:It may or may not have been Terrell....

S:DID YOU FRICK FRACK?!

V:Ha. No. I don't want to lose my V card just yet.

S:Haha okay did you at least have fun?

V:Of course literally the whole night we watched Disney movies

S:Sounds fun, hey gtg Hayden is coming back.

V:K be safe! NO FRICK FRACK WITH THE BIG O'L TICK TACK!

I laughed at her message and soon Hayden walked into the room.

"There you are!" He smiled at me.

"Haha yep"

"Last night was so fun! Thanks for the amazing time!"

"No thank you! Hey I've got a question for you."

"Sure, what' up?"

"What exactly did we do last night?"

"We made out at the dance, we got in my car and came home and made out some more.... I confessed that I've liked you for a while and you did the same and we both fell asleep happy."

As he was talking I noticed his cheeks getting super red. I couldn't help to blush at this point. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. He turned my face so it was facing him and he gently crashed his lips into mine. As he pulled away he asked,

"Sami will you go out with me?"

[Victoria's POV]

This morning I woke up in Terrell's arms. The only reason I even woke up is because Terrell was blasting Calling You by Blue October. To be honest, it was really cute because he was blurting out the lyrics without a care in the world. Also the song is cute it's self.

"So what do you feel like doing today?"

"Mr.Medina wants to spend the day with me today? What a shocker!" I said trying to keep my laughter inside. He rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead causing be to blush.

"Of course I do! I mean I thought I was gay.... Until I met you.... You're the only girl I've actually had feelings like this for, knowing you don't feel the same way.. I just want to hang out as friends if that's possible." He said with hurt in his voice for the last part. Wow... Some one actually likes me like that? I mean yeah, Seth likes me but that's because of all the time we spend together. Terrell and I barely talk. I mean he is the one who friend zoned me first so I backed off.

"You know you are the only guy I liked in middle school right?"

"I am? I thought you liked that one guy... Koshi right?"

"Ha. Not really, he asked me out when he was in 9th grade and I really didn't feel the same way about him. I only liked you, then you friend zoned me so I backed off."

"When did I ever friend zone you?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah..."

"Hmmm.... I don't know when you called me and I quote, "Your such an amazing best friend! what would I do with out you?!"'

He looked at me with surprise in his eyes, as if he even forgot he said that.

"I didn't realize.... I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it Terrell that was like five years ago. It's in the past, lets just focus on what were doing today."

"Good point..... What are we doing today?"

"I don't know... Whatever you want guess."

He looked at me with a dirty face all I could do was laugh at him and roll my eyes.

"Do you want to just do what we did last night then?"

"Sounds like fun!"

I said remembering what we did. Our night after the dance consisted of watching old Disney movies, cuddling and kissing every now and then. It was really awesome how we were able to just be ourselves around each other. Everyone at school always judges him, but he is a real amazing guy once you get to know him. He is probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet, besides Seth and Damion because they are super sweet as well. I really thing we should all hang out again soon. We went into the living room to get some more movies to watch. After getting about 5 movies we went back to Terrell's room. I got out my phone and added a group message that consists of Seth, Damion, Sami, Terrell and I.

V:Hey guys, who wants to hang out today?

With in minutes I got a response from everyone saying yeah. Well almost every one Terrell just told me that he wanted to hang out with us. I swear this guy can be such a dork! But I loved it.