Chapter 26

[Seth's POV]

It was finally Monday morning. To be honest I am very nervous but I'll get over it soon. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it knowing it was Damion, Victoria and Sami. I opened the door and I see all three of them standing there smiling from ear to ear.

"Morning babe!"

Damion says while wrapping his arms around me. I give him a peck on the lips, he lets me out of his grip and they walk inside. I close the door behind them and lock it.

"Are Terrell and Luke on their way?"

I ask the girls expecting that they already talked to them this morning.

"I'll call Luke and ask."

"And I'll call Terrell"

Both Victoria and Sami walked back outside so it was more quiet, leaving me and Damion some time to think about what we are gonna post on our twitter and instagram. I started typing away on my phone, as well as Damion. I got stuck in some parts, figuring out how I wanted to word everything so it made sense, but in the end I just kept it short and simple. on instagram I had a college of Damion and I kissing, cuddling on the couch, holding hands at knots, and me holding him bridal style. The caption said, "I love this boy to death, he makes me happier than anything in this world, and quite honestly I don't care what you guys think of us anymore. If you support us like Terrell, Sami, Victoria, Luke and our parents do than I thank you because it means a lot to us. If not I would suggest you stay away and keep your distance. I don't want to deal with drama and your nonsense. I would also appreciate if you guys stayed away during school, also help spread the word. Once again thank you have a great day."

I re-wrote it done in my notes, took a screenshot and put it on my twitter tagging the main that I put in the message. Before posting it on Instagram I tagged everyone. I took a deep breath and posted it. I turned off my phone not wanting to see what people were saying. I look up and see Damion had just finished posting his as well. Victoria and Sami came back inside and hugged us giving us comfort and letting us know that they are here for us. They both whispered "I am so proud of you guys" I hugged the three tighter.

"By the way the boys are in the front."

"Okay lets go."

I grabbed my backpack and we headed outside I went with in the car with Damion, Luke and Sami. Leaving Terrell and Victoria to go in the other car. They left probably five minutes before us, most likely to pick something up.

We all pulled into the school at about the same time, and i was right Terrell and Victoria brought us something to eat from Cocos. We quickly ate in the parking lot before walking into the school. Damion took my large hand his his small hand. I looked down at at him and he gave me a soft smile and just by that little smile of his, I knew everything from here on out will be okay. We were all at the gates, Luke and Sami walking through hand-in-hand, Victoria and Terrell walking in talking about who knows what. I took in a deep breath before and let it out slowly before walking in with Daimon. I re-adjusted and put my arm around Damion's shoulders, him taking my hand in his again. Victoria turned around noticing how far behind we were and mouthed the words ,"its okay" and giving me a reassuring smile.

[Damion's POV]

As Seth and I walked through the school with his arm over my shoulders hand-in-hand, we were getting all kinds of looks. Most looks were either confused or 'how cute' kind of look. Honestly I couldn't be more happier right now. Like I'm walking around in school in the love of my life's arms without the fear of someone coming up to us and judging us. It's a great feeling being able just be with him, without having to hide anymore. The first bell rang indicating that school was starting, I let out a deep sigh before separating from Seth.