Chapter 20 pt 2

[Seth's POV]

I don't know how I got to this point but I honestly don't care. All I know is that this is meaning lass making out with someone. To be honest I'm not even sure who it is because they kissed me out of now where and I really didn't mind so I went along with it. She was sitting on my lap, she started to roll her hips on top of mine. It felt so good. I let out a small moan into the kiss. Soon we pulled away and I couldn't believe who it was, Marina. We continued to kiss for quit a while. Till someone told us to get a room so we did. We'll we didn't get a room but we went outside to where it was more private. I was still a virgin and I don't want to lose my virginity tonight, not to her at least. Not to be rude but I barely know her. Let me just say she was a pretty good kisser!

[Damion's POV]

Everyone kinda split up so I was left grinding with this girl named Mikaila, I've seen her around school but I don't really know her. I mean she can move her hips though. It kinda made me horny. It's as if she can read my mind, she pressed her ass closer to my crotch and moved her hips faster causing me to let out a small moan. Making her roll her hips faster, at this moment I was hard and embarrassed. Mikaila turned around and got closer to me and placed her lips on my neck. Her hands ran through my hair. My hands roaming her bare stomach. We started making out. She slowly pushes herself onto the booth and I hovering over her. Our lips never leaving each other. I felt her hands tugging at my pants. I shook my head no remembering we're somewhere public. We continue kissing as she wraps her legs around my waist, I thrust my hips causing her to moan into the kiss as I smirked. I pulled her closer, her hands slightly pulled my hair. I let my hands roam around her body. She pulled away from the kiss.

"I hope you know this is meaningless..."

I gave her an obvious way. "Yes I know."

We continue to kiss, I once again started roaming her body. I've got to admit, this is fun!

[Sami's POV]

My eyes scan the club as I look for someone to dance with. Suddenly I feel hands on my waist. I turn to find the guy I've liked for a while, Hayden. I start moving my hips quickly to the beat. I do this for a while, then Hayden puts his hands on my hips and starts dancing with me. We get pretty into it, grinding for at least 30 minutes before we both get tired. He grabs my hand and leads me through the mass of sweaty, dancing bodies straight to a table in the back. He places his hand on my cheek and before I realize what is happening, he placed his lips on mine. It takes me a few seconds for me to register but I kiss back. I keep kissing him, turning my body to where it's facing him. Then I straddle his lap and continue to kissing him, moving my hands up to his hair. His hands slide down to my waist, gripping tightly. We continue kissing, the act gets hotter. Soon he forces his tongue into my mouth, pleasing me with the fact that he is really into this. He starts thrusting his hips causing me to moan. Our lips moving in sync. I can't believe this is happening! God, his ips are more amazing then I imagined possible.

[Victoria's POV]

Terrell and I were dancing... Well more like grinding. I could tell he was into it by the slight moans he let out every so often, it doesn't bother me at all because he is extremely attractive. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a corner of the building where not many people were. Terrell picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed his soft lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync, his tongue was begging for entrance and was approved. I gladly parted my lips as he slid his tongue in my mouth. We explored each others mouths, and let me tell you, he is an amazing kisser! Terrell slipped his hands under my top and rubbed my dosy. My hands rummaged through his hair as we made out. We stood up kissing rougher than ever, he moved his hands to my but and squeezed genitally. I uaghed while kissing him and he smiled, my hands were now and is cheeks just massaging genitally. Soon he broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck. He found my sweet spot. I moaned as he gave me love bites. All I could think about at this point was how amazing he was. just plain. Heavenly.