Chapter 6

[Seth's POV]

I just got a text. It was Illana. I have to break up with her, but I don't want to do it over text. ill ask her if we can FaceTime because I won't be seeing her for 2 weeks. Her and her family went on a vacation to Australia.

Seth: Hey I really need to talk to you.... Do you think we cam FaceTime?

Illana: Yeah sure... Is this good or a bad thing?

Seth: It has to do with our relationship....

Illana: Oh..... Okay I'll call you right now....

~After FaceTime~

She said she understood and she couldn't do anything about how I felt... She said she hopes who ever that special someone is (of course I didn't tell her) she hopes for the best for us.... I have to ask Damion about beards....

"Boo-Bear?"

"Yes baby cheeks?"

"Do you think we should find beards? Like people who know about our situation? So they know we aren't trying to hurt them?"

"That's actually what I was going to ask you... I think we should just incase ya know?"

" Yeah, but who is the question."

[Damion's POV]

I actually had two people in mind for us. Victoria and Sami. I mean they already act like they know about us so why not? Of course I'm going to make Seth take the taller one because that would just be embarrassing.

"Do you think Victoria and Sami would be willing to do it for us? I mean think about how they act when they see us together, they have to know something or have the slightest clue that somethings up."

"I hope they do! I'll ask Victoria tomorrow during class and you can ask Sami. Or pass her a note so its private."

"Sounds good. Hey can you spend the night? PLEASE BABY!!!!!!"

"Calm down I'll ask my mom right now see what she says."

"Yay!"

I blushed as he stared into my eyes. He's just so perfect.

"My mom said it was fine as long as I go get my stuff. Do you think your mom can take me?"

"Yeah, she wouldn't mind.... By the way I told her I liked you quite some time ago so is it okay if I tell her?"

"Anything that makes you happy, I'm completely fine with it."

"Okay, let me go tell my mom real quick."

"Kai"

I went and told my mom. She was super happy and hugged me. She makes me feel so loved all the time, she is literally the best mom you could ever ask for. I walk back to my room and I see Seth just going through pictures he has of us. It was cute becuase when I knocked on the door he jumped and started blushing a lot.

"Hey, my moms ready to take us."

"Okay cool."

"So you missed me that much that you had to look at pictures of me? How adorable."

He blushed even more.

"Psh, no! I was just looking for a good one to put as my wallpaper."

He said it under his breath and I kissed him. He kissed back, he gets even more red.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah we're on our way!"

We head downstairs and my mom has a huge smile on her face. I can tell she's happy about it.

~One hour later~

[Seth's POV]

Damion fell asleep in my arms. He looked like an angel when he sleeps. I decide to go to bed too. Tomorrow is a big day, I'm going to need some rest.