Chapter 11

[Seth's POV]

Surprisingly enough Bates Motel is a good show.... From what I saw. Considering the fact that Damion and I were making out more than half the time we were watching it. Damion looked me in the eyes.

"So how do you like Bates Motel?"

"Uhmmm.... It's okay I Yess but I'd rather kiss you."

"Awwe that's sweet baby cheeks."

"I know... I love you my One and Only!"

"I love you too love of my life!"

"Your so sweet and adorable I love it!"

"Not as sweet as you are!"

I started to blush uncontrolably. I know because of two, first I could feel my face getting hot and second Damion was laughing at me.

"What's so funny about me blushing?"

"Nothing, its just you are so adorable when you're blushing!"

He let out a cute smirk.

"It's not bad. It makes me feel good that I'm actually the one who makes you blush."

"To be honest, your the only person who has ever made me blush like this."

"Really? Wow."

Then I noticed he started blushing. It was so cute! Cuter than words could even describe. He covered up his face with his hands with embarrassment.

"Shut up Seth! I know my face turns bright red!!"

"I wasn't saying any-"

Damion cuts me off,

"Yeah, but you were thinking it!!"

"Shut up and let me finish... As I was saying, you have no idea how cute you look right now!"

"Yes I do... I'm not cute I look like a fucking tomato!"

"Then you are the most adorable tomato in the world!!"

I grabbed his warm cheeks and pulled them closer to me, I kissed his forehead and rested his head on my chest. Then Damion's phone went off.

"Don't you think you should pick that up?"

"But I'm comfortable!!"

"Fine, I'll get it for you."

Damion glared at me.

"Fine, make sure you bring my glasses too please. My vision is getting a little blurry right now."

"Okay babe!"

I got up and got his glasses from his bag and grabbed his phone from the night stand. He put on his glasses. I couldn't help but stare at his adorableness.

"May I help you with something Seth?"

"No I'm fine, its just your so adorable with you glasses I can't help but stare."

He smirked.

"Whatever you say."

I laughed. And just kept staring at him.

"Hey Sami and Victoria want to know if we want to go out to eat at BJ's and watch a movie at around 7. Wanna go?"

"Sounds fun. What movie?"

"She said Lego movie is that okay with you?"

"Fuck yeah it is!"

I was excited to see the movie because I wanted to go and see it but they called me a little kid. Well jokes on them bitches who judged! I look at the clock its 2:35.

"What time are we going to leave at?"

"Uhm let me ask."

I nod. I get up and check my phone. I just got a text from Victoria.

V:Don't worry about paying this time we got it. Since you guys were amazing to us last time.

Se:Are you sure? BJ's can get expensive.

V:Positive!

Se:Okay. Thank you sweetheart c: <3

V:No problem cx

I look at Damion.

"They said they're going to pay for us but we should take money just invade because BJ's is expensive."

"I know, I already have my wallet ready haha. We're leaving at 3 is that okay?"

"Yeah. Let me hop in the shower real quick."

"Okay babe. The towels are in the closet next to the laundry room right?"

"Yep."

"Okay, thanks babe!"

~10 minutes later ~

I got out of the shower and went into my room. The towel was only around my waist. Damion's eyes widend.

"Since when have you had abs?"

"Since basketball started again.. Why you like?"

"Yas!"

I look at my bed Damion has 3 outfits layed out. I go to my closet get out a plain blue shirt and tan short. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. By the time I got back Damion was ready.

"Damn you look nice!"

He blushed.

"Thanks babe, you do too."

I smiled. I grabbed my black Vans and some socks. They're going to pick us up in about 5 minutes. Then I suddenly get a text from Victoria.

V:Please tell your love bug to stop sending me pictures of you in a towel with your abs all showing and Shit. I don't want that to be the only way I see you when I look at you.

Se:HE TOOK PICTURES OF ME?!?! HOW? WHAT THE FUCK!!

I look at Damion, he starts laughing.

"Surprise!!"

He walks up to me, grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. All I know is that I will get him NFL for this.... And that the kiss was nice.