Chapter 4

[Seth's POV]

The period ended, I felt like I know Victoria a lot better. She's really nice, sweet and has a good sense of humor. I don't understand why people talk bad about her all the time..... I guess its just one of those situations where people always judge before they get to know you better. I've gone through that... It's not fun being the new kid, or the kid to always be picked on. Joniel sat next to her... I'll ask him why people do, I mean I know they didn't talk like at all but he also was in her math class last year.... We were sitting at our table and I was thinking of how to bring up the subject... They all know Victoria. Terrell, Noah, Trevor, Jacob, Joniel... Everyone here has had at least one class with her. Suddenly Damion starts talking about where he sits in class perfect timing!

"Suprisingly enough I actually like where I sit, its not near you guys but its close to the board so I can see. Also I like the girls I sit nest to, Sami and Luna."

He's not afraid of being honest neither am I!

"Yeah same here actually. Victoria is really nice, she seems like the person you can always go to if you have issues or a personal problem. Just someone to talk to, ya know?"

They stare at me except for Damion, he adds to my point.

"Yeah she is, she's really nice once you get to know her. A lot of people at this school are. It seems like all the people who are popular are bitches and the unknown people are the best. It really should be the other way around."

"Damion has a point we really should think about how we treat others.... I actually have a question for yoy guys. You all know her why do people make fun of her? I mean there is no reason too.... Right?"

[Damion's POV]

Seth has a point. All the ASB kids are all brats and I hate most of them because they think their all cool. Ugh I hate people like that. It seems like Seth is willing to make a new friend out of the group. Good someone should, we shouldn't just be friends within ASB kids because they all suck! Then Terrell started talking, "I actually don't know, we never hated each other but we weren't amazing friends except for in 6th grade. Even though we didn't talk anymore everytime she would see me upset she would text me and make sure I was okay. Even if it were in the middle of class, she just wanted to make sure. And I would tell her what was wrong... She would always reply with a paragraph. I didn't mind at all because she always knew what to say to me in that moment. She made me feel loved and wanted, most importantly she made me happy and I forgot the whole reason why I was upset in the first place."

"Wow Terrell.... See guys we need more people like that in our group. Kind people not people who would just be like 'well fuck it yolo!'"

To be honest it seemed like Seth had a crush on her. He's only talked to her one period could they have connected that fast? If so I need to find a beard.... Not in ASB. They wouldn't understand why. I saw Sami and Luna passing notes in class. I didn't see all of it but it looked like they were talking about Seth and I going out or something them they would put #Samion5eva.... Is that our ship name? Are people actually shipping us. Oh my lord that's what they always talk about before class!! I cracked the fucking mystery!... Fuck I still need to talk to Seth after school. I have to text my mom to make sure its okay.

Damion:Hey mom is it okay if I have Seth over tonight? We have to finish something for science.

DMom:That's fine. Just remember you have football right after school. Do you want me to pick you guys yo and drop you off?

Damion:That would be amazing, thanks mom.

So he's coming over for sure because his mom usually doesn't care where Seth is as long as he's home before 12am.

~After school~

"My moms picking us up bit I have practice so we should be home around 5 is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, not like I have anything to do today"

"Okay cool."