Chapter 15

[Seth's POV]

In the middle of the movie Victoria's phone went off. I look over to find her staring at the screen with a huge smile on her face..... I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I don't even know why, I mean I don't even know what she got. I tried ignoring it and continue to watch the movie.

~After the movie~

We decide to go out and get some frozen yogurt. My mom offered to take us, but we wanted to walk because the weather outside was perfect. The sun was shinning and the breeze felt amazing. As we were walking, we were listening to Pandora then Rude by Magic came on. We all looked at each other and started singing at the top of our lungs, then of course Damion's voice cracked. We all started laughing. Sami even started crying because it was so funny.It made me really happy that we all got so close in just a short amount of time. By the time we actually got to the frozen yogurt shop we were all super hungry. Thank the lord that it was really cheap. We got our yogurt and toppings and went to sit outside and enjoy the weather. We sat in the little pond/sitting area. It was really relaxing seeing all the ducks, fish and turtles swimming around. It was about 5:36 when we decided to head back to my place. On the way we ran into Terrell. He gave us a kind smile and kept walking. soon all of our phones went off. Great another group message between us. by the end of the week we always end up with like 15 group messages.... I don't know how that's possible, but it happens. We were talking about meeting up with him and Tyler this Saturday if none of us were busy but knowing how Victoria and Terrell's parents are both divorced it will be hard to know if we will be able to for sure. So far none of us have gotten our plans ruined by the situation so it was good chance that we will be able too.

~At home~

When we got back to my house Sami and Victoria's phone were going off like there's no tomorrow.They kept laughing and smiling, it was kinda irritating, only because I didn't know what was going on. The rest of the night I couldn't stop thinking of what they were up to. It didn't seem to bother Damion though, so maybe it was nothing.

~At school the next day~

[Damion's POV]

We all met up like usual before school started. We did our routine hugs, kisses and hellos. Today was kinda a special day because one, it's Seth and our one moth anniversary and two its the school picnic. We get the whole day to ourselves. Our day literally consists of eating, running around, playing games, singing, dancing and lots of sun! it was a very fun day. the only thing that sucks is it ends at 12:15 pm. So we have to find something else to do the rest of the day.

"Hey you guys wanna see if we can go swimming at my house? I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." Victoria asked with a big smile on her face.

"Sure why not? Not like were doing anything anyways!" I reply

"Oh Damion! Happy one month babe!" Seth said leaning over giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I, of course start blushing like crazy.

"Damion why must you be so freaking adorable!?!" Both Victoria and Sami say at the same time causing all of us to laugh.

"My mom said that we can go swimming! So lets stop at your guys' house and get your stuff, then lets go to the gas station to get something to drink"

[Victoria's POV]

I "texted" my mom asking if the boys can come over and swim, knowing the answer i didn't even bother to ask.

V: Is everything ready to go?!?!

VM:Yes don't worry about it!

V:Okay, once again thank you so much for letting us do this!

VM:No problem, so I'll Drop you guys off and then just text me when your ready to get picked up.

V:Okay cool!

We went to their houses and to the gas station. Then headed our way back to my house.