Chap 13

Sinbad threw the football with more force than before as he was getting frustrated by the second. He wanted to be with Y/N and act like himself but then his thoughts landed back to his father and how hard he worked.

He licked the tip of his fingers to get rid of the dryness and glanced at the stands only for his eyes to land on you. He frowned and threw with more force.

He was then interrupted by his father, who tapped his shoulder, "Sin, this is the big one, alright? You stay focused and win it. Everyone is counting on you, alright?" He said while he smiled down at his son.

Sinbad only nodded and didn't day anything more, his father's brows scrunched and he was about to say something until someone called out to him.

"Badr!"

He turned to see an old colleague and then walked over to him, leaving Sin alone in his thoughts. Sinbad turned and threw the football to his partner, frustrated.

•~•~•

You took a deep breath as the sounds of a cheering crowed and peppy cheerleaders hit you all at once. This weird feeling wouldn't leave your stomach as you stared at one specific number on a Jersey amongst all the rest.

There's no one in town that I know

You and Sharrkan watched as the game progressed with your school winning, over the course of the game the players had all gotten grass and dirt on their Jersey's.

You gave us some place to go

You breath became deeper as the players tackled each other, all your could pay attention to you Sinbad and how he affected your life.

I never said thank you for that

The cheerleaders grew more enthusiastic than before to pep up the crowd and bring more cheers, which they did but not from you. Your feelings of apprehension wouldn't leave and a headache began forming from the heat and bright lights centered on the field.

I thought I might one more chance

Sinbad yelled at his team numbers that they all understood, he focus was slightly off as the game progressed. They were suffering for it as they began to lose.

What would you think of me now, so lucky, so strong, so proud?

The crowed brought their cheers, almost drowning out the songs the marching band played to boost moral for the football team. Everyone in the stands stood up along with Sharrkan, you awkwardly stood up with an apprehensive demeanor.

I never said thank you for that

You giggled as Sharrkan began to yell he loves football every few seconds, despite not knowing much about the sport.

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

As they were in the last few minutes of the game everyone began to chant Sinbad's name, causing a sick feeling to grow in your stomach.

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

You tapped Sharrkan's shoulder, "I was wrong Sharr, I can't do this... I'm gonna go," You said, trying to keep the feeling down. 

Sharrkan only gaped at you and then made a decision, "you know what, I'll tell you how it ends." He flashed you a smile. You smiled back and nodded.

Sinbad glanced to his side to see his father and couch yelling incoherent words to him, his eyes then trailed to the stands to see you leaving.

So what would you think of me now, so lucky, so strong, so proud?

I never said thank you for that

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

Sinbad made his decision and turned to his team, "sorry boys," he said. He got up and ran while taking off his helmet to the stand to try and go after you.

Badr looked in shock, "Sin, what are you doing?" He asked as he grabbed his son's shoulder.

Sinbad gave his dad an apologetic look, "I'm sorry I can't do this dad..." He said while keeping his eyes on you.

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

Badr followed his son's gaze and they landed on you, he smiled and have Sinbad's shoulder a small pat. "Go get her son," he said.

May angels lead you in

Sinbad nodded and ran after the stands. Badr smiled as he watched his son, it reminded him of himself in highschool when he left this same opportunity for Esra.

Speaking of which, he felt someone wrap an arm around his waist and it turned out to be his wife. He smiled down at her and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "they're just like us in highschool," she commented.

Badr pressed a kiss to her head, "yeah... They are..." He said while reminiscing on his highschool years.

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

Sinbad ignored everyone's calls as he ran up to you before you got off the stands. You froze as you saw him standing down there.

"Sinbad... What are you doing?" You mumbled as he stood in front of you.

He smirked, "something I should've done a long time ago..." He leaned and pressed his lips against yours.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

As your lips began moving in sync a small drop fell from the sky, hitting Sin's cheek and you both looked in shock to see rain falling from the sky.

He looked to your eyes, "sorry I waited for the rain..." He said cupping your cheek.

"It's okay," you said as he placed his lips on yours. As you two kissed amidst all the rain Kil and Fatima shouted in prostest, Sharrkan smiled to see you finally get your prince, and Arba looked in disdain.

As the rain fell harder Badr and Esra looked to each other and laughed. Kil and Fatima were busy trying to cover themselves while Sheba laughed at them.

Sharrkan then felt someone's arms wrap around his neck, it was Yam. His eyes widened as she pressed a kiss to lips. Once she pulled away he was in a blissful daze.

"Oh man... Gotta love highschool..." He said as Yam giggled and kissed him once more.

"TOUCHDOWN THE FIGHTING RUKH'S WIN!"

You and Sinbad pulled away for a small moment to look at the team only to press each other's lips back to other only a few seconds later. Sinbad gripped your waist and pulled you closer causing you to wrap your arms around his neck with a small groan.

Turns out, there were happy endings.

~~~~~~~~

Tune in next time for the last chapter!