Chapter 7

Draco's pov.

Blaise has gone to snag Pansy some where leaving me to go find my new common room. I'm one of the last ones out of the great hall and I'm half way up the marble stair case when I get and awful pain in my chest. Then I hear screaming so I run back down the stairs and down a hallway where the screaming was coming from. I find a horrible scene behind a suit of armour. Weasley trying to snog Hermione, my mate. My mate. Rage unlike anything I have ever experienced overtakes me. I throw him of her. I look her up and down checking for injuries. Thankfully she was mostly just in shock. She has a little cut on her lip which also looks a little bruised. I turn to Weasley who was getting up.

"Get out of here before I hurt you." I say in a chilling tone.

"And leave you alone with Hermione? No way." He stands completely and faces me his face the same shade of red as his hair.

"Go." I say even colder then before. He punches me hard in the side of my face. I'm I little dazed but before I can regain my composure I'm throw against the wall.

"Muggle duelling really Weasley you'll stoop that low?" I say standing up and draw my wand. I'm about to curse him into oblivion. But then I see Potter. The scene to him is horrible it looks like I'm attacking Weasly. Potter marches forward.

"Get out of here Malfoy." He spits at me.

"Go on Weasel tell him what happened." I say smirking looking at Weasley.

"He attacked Hermione and me out of nowhere." Weasley says to Potter. Potter looks enraged he points his wand at me. I'm ready to fight back. But Weasley pulls his wand out and disarms me.