[Chapter 1 ] Crashed His Car.

((((Cameron's Car)))

||Maryam as Habiba Da Silva.
Cameron as Toni Mahfud.|||

MARYAM's POV

It was my first day at my new job, I'm looking forward to a new change. Change is a good thing if you are up for a challenge.
The sound of the alarm woke me up, it was loud and noisy, I grabbed my alarm and turned it off.
Then quickly ran to the shower then put on a formal outfit ( a skirt and blazer) and wore my hijab (head scarf)
I'm not a breakfast person but it is usually pancakes  when I do have breakfast.
I went outside and locked my apartment door, then turned on the car. I drive a Mini Cooper.
I live by myself and don't have siblings,  both my parents are deceased. I needed a job very badly and this new job pays a very good as I heard, its a huge, rich company.
Last weak they finally contacted me and accepted my application and more than 500+ people applied for the role  and I guess I was lucky enough. Luck isn't always by my side, but I couldn't be happier to get the role finally, as my previous job was bankrupt and I ended up leaving.

"Come on,co-come on" I said while focusing on both of the side mirror's then *Boom*

"Fuc-" I gasped as I was parking.

I got out the car to see if it was bad. I instantly looked at the car I hit and it had a few scratches, I wasn't worried at first but then looked at the whole car and it seemed like an expensive car. My mouth dropped in horror.

"Hey! You in the black scarf!" Someone shouted form behind.

I turned around and turned back to the car but his face made me turn back to him.! He was a very good looking guy and I smiled thinking he was going to help me out.

"Ye-" I responded but he didn't let me finish.
"What the hell have you done to my car?" He shouted as he came to the sene.
"Your the car owner?" I asked confused.
"Yes" he said while looking at me and coming closer to where I was standing.

I took a step back.

"I'm very sorry for what happened" I said in a low voice but he heard me.

"Sorry isn't going to fix my car!" He shouted.

"Hurry up and pay for the damage you have done" he shouted again.

He then opened his hands in my face indicating that I should hand him some cash.
Who does he think he is!
Money doesn't grow on trees.

""I-I can't. It's too much for me to pay. You look rich, cant you fix it yourself" I said in a polite way.

"What?" He shouted looking very confused.

He was about to say something else but then his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello" he said calmly while clenching his teeth.

He turned his back to me.
Just then I had an idea so I went to my car slowly reversed it then with that left to the main road because I knew I couldn't pay. I know it wasn't the right thing but I had nothing absolutely nothing to pay him.

"Hey! Wai-" he shouted.
Running after me while hanging up his phone.

"I'm sorry" I shouted from the window and waved at him.

I went so fast and turned to anther road and with that I lost him and parked about 2mins away from the company.
Then walked the rest. It was a 10 min walk.
I looked when I got closer to the company to see if that guy was there but there wasn't a sign of him so I quickly made my way in.
Ma Sha Allah what a building. It was about 35 stories. Very big and fancy. It was a brown coloured building.

"Hello how can I help" the women in the front office said with a smile.

"Umm.. Yes I'm Maryam and I'm the new employee here" I said with a smile.

"Oh yes. You are hired as the CEO's assistant since the last one was fired yesterday" she said sadly

"What? For what reason?" I said with my mouth dropped.

"Yeah, our CEO is very hot tempered when it comes to work completion and will usually fire a few people monthly " she said with no surprise.

"Wow...and how many people work here.?" I said with a surprise.

"Well about a thousand or more" she said with an unsure look.

"Wow..." I said with confusion.

"Anyway you can take the elevator and go to the 10th floor " she said pointing to elevator.

"Thank you" I said and went in.

Damn it took a while to get up there and people got in and out in between.

I check the time as soon as I got off and I was 1min early.

"Hello, how can I help" a man said sitting in the CEO's assistant chair.

I thought she said he doesn't have one. Hmmm.. Anyway.

"Hello, I'm hired as the CEO's
Assistant." I said with confusion.

"Oh yes, yes, I'm just here for the mean while. Glad to have you here. Please wait here while I tell MR. James that your here" he said while walking to his fancy door.

"Ok" I said with a smile.

my heart was beating really fast for some weird reason.
I just hope this will go well.

"You may go in and when your done talking you can start working here" he said pointing to were he was sitting earlier.

I nodded and walked in to Mr. James's office.

He had a very fancy and clean office. Everything was nicely placed. He had his back towards me and was looking outside his huge window at the beautiful city. He didn't even turn around. Rude I know.

"Good mor-" I said
when he turned around, I couldn't finish. I froze.

It was him! No this must be a joke this is not the CEO.!
I thought he must be an employee or something and thought that I would never see him again... I'm so DEAD.!

"So your the new assistant?" He said with an eyebrow raised and took a few steps closer...

___________________

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, or grammars. English is my second language.
Thank you so much for reading.
Please leave a comment on what you would like me to change.