[Chapter 12] Escape.

.

Maryam's POV:

As soon as I could I packed my clothes and everything that I could find that belonged to me in that house to leave early in the morning. I'm done with all this "fake marriage" thing I wanted some time alone I wanted to run away from everything that I put myself into.

I woke up the next morning looking at the time realising I should have left by now! Damn it I always tend to sleep in. It was 7am usually Cameron doesn't wake up till 7:30 so I still had a chance to escape his prison. I felt like a hostage trying to escape from falling for him.

I got changed somehow in all these thoughts then looked a my drawers I find a paper to write him a note at least. I saw a paper in their but quickly realised what paper it was.

\\CONTRACT//

1. No Intimacy.
2. Cannot enter another's room without permission.
3. No alcohol in the house.
4. Have to be home by 12PM
5. Not allowed to leave until this contract is fully over.

-Your boss Cameron.

I waked to the kitchen to have one final look around the house then I went to the kitchen counter turned the paper over and wrote on the back.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, but I think my time is done. You did your job using me. Good on you for doing that. I don't care about the 5th rule since I'm braking it anyway by the time you finish reading this I will be out the door probably half way around the world."

I was planing to even move to England or something just to get away from him.

"I don't care where you would be off to." Someone whispered
when I finished writing and was about to write my name.
I turned around it was no one other then Cameron in his shorts half naked making me dizzy with all this perfection. He was just inches away making me uncomfortable. No Maryam. Your are leaving.
I looked right into his eyes.

"I would still find you no mater what. Even if that means that I have to go through Hell." He finished off steering into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have made up my mind." I said back to him.

"I don't care about the contract either, as you can tell." I said back to him in a harsh tone.

"Neither do I. In fact it's not even real." He said back straight to face without any emotion then grabbed the paper in my hand and ripped it apart.

"What do you mean it wasn't real! You faked this all this time! For what? You just used me didn't you?" Huh? Nice job you did well, I'm done here." I said waking past him with tears dripping down my face.

He held my arm.

"Let me go!!" I screamed
"Don't touch me. I swear to god if-"
He cut me off

"No. You mean the world to me.!" He raised his voice over mine.

"I hate the fact that you don't even realise that. I hate seeing you cry. I hate the fact that I love you just because you never acknowledge it. I hate myself for putting you through all this shit and can't make you happy for once. I always wanted to tell you that the contract was fake and that the fist time I saw you was the reason for my love for you. I'm sorry for everything. I know I'm in wrong and I ask you this time without a contract or anything, would you please stay with me? And give me a chance?" He finished off his speech with his teary blue ice eyes.

"I'm sorry." I let go of his hands grip and walked out the door with my luggage.

Tears where falling down my cheeks. I couldn't believe what I heard.I never thought he would have feelings for me never in a billion years and I can't believe that I turned him down but at the same time it was because I had enough and wanted to move on to see if I could. I don't think we will work out. I walked half way down the neighbour hood then called Bilal for a ride that I don't even know where because I was so lost in Cam's words this morning.