[Chapter 5] Falling for Him.

>>And with those eyes, you could set the sky on fire,But you chose chose to burn me instead. <<
By: Unkown.

MARYAM's Pov.

Why is he doing this. I thought he didn't like me...

"No, we're not halal for each other" I said trying to get out of his grip.

He loosened it.

"Ok let's do that thing whatever it's called.. now" he said getting his car keys.

How does he even know what halal is... I asked my self after telling him.

Is he for real? Why does he want me so bad? Does he like me secretly or does he have something planed I was scared but I had no choice.

//

"So I can touch you now" he said in a flirty way as we came out the mosque.

I let out a laughter.

"Not really." I said remembering the contract.

"Why?" He asked

"The contact and you said your a Muslim which your not. " I said facing him.
While he was focusing on the road.

I know you should never marry a non Muslim but I needed this, I had this choice or live on the road. I was also wondering to see if I could convert him maybe and show him a beautiful religion that makes sense and that is a way of life.

"First of all before I even asked you I started reading the Quran and I'm getting through it, to be honest I believe what I have read so far and is planing on becoming a Muslim soon for real that's why I asked you to marry me, I honestly hated Muslims at first but I had a Muslim friend who explained the religion to me"

As soon as he finished my mouth dropped.

So he's basically a Muslim.
He just needs to finish reading the rest of the Quran and say the shahada.

"and for the contract well that doesn't mean I can't hold your hands or kiss you plus you only get punished if you brake it,it's not like you can't. "
he added with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.

I blushed, gosh he can make me blush so hard but then wait why make a contract if you want me?. I asked myself.

It was 6 o'clock When we finally arrived home.
I can't believe that I'm married with a rich,cocky,self obsessed guy who is so handsome.

He unlocked the door and we went in.

"Make yourself feel home" he shouted as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Ok weirdo" I shouted back and went to my room.

I lay down on my bed and looked at the celling.

"Hey you in there" someone shouted as I rubbed my eyes and realised when I looked at the celling again then checked the time.

"Oh shit" I shouted

I realised I feel a slept for about 3 hours.

I quickly got my hijab. I know he's my husband but I don't feel comfortable yet.

"Yes Cameron" I whispered opening the door.

"That's the first time you have said my name nicely" he whispered back.

I blushed. Gosh I hate my self.

"Any way I made dinner a while back but you didn't answer so I figured you were asleep"
He said with a sad face.

"So I woke you up now because it's getting late and you wouldn't wake up to have dinner" he added.

"Ok thanks I will be there in a minute" I said with a smile.

Then he left.

I had dinner washed the dishes and looked around Cameron wasn't on the sofa.

So I knocked his room door but he didn't answer.At first I thought he might be asleep then I whispered his name.
Gosh his name was beautiful, I love saying it. I'm falling for him so bad. I hate myself.

So I just unlocked his door.
Wow his room....

___________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to make it longer.
Thank you for the nice comments, I read all of them.
.
.
.
Love you guys. 💜