[Chapter 8] Loving Her.

(Cameron's Pic) ☝🏼️

"I let her into my world not realising she became it 🌍."

-Cameron

Maryam's POV:

I woke up the next morning, stilling thinking about last night.

I went to the kitchen and there was Cameron making breakfast still in his sleeping clothes on that suited him so well.
I tried abiding him as much as possible, why talk to someone who doesn't even like me?.

"Good morning sweet heart" Cameron said with a sweet smile.

I just nodded replying to him.

"What wrong sweetheart" he said sitting at the breakfast table.

"Nothing" I said eating my breakfast.

I went to work that day with a pain in my heart. I wanted to stay home, but I couldn't stand being away from him for that long.

He didn't even look at me for once as soon as we got to work I think he was in his office busy doing work but I saw him by the window just looking through it too see his face that I was mad at.

I had lunch and wanted to call him but I decided not to.

Cameron's POV:

I don't know whats wrong with her but i had a bad headache from last nights drinks that I had, I couldn't remember much but I know for sure that me and summer didn't do anything that night as soon as I realised what I'm doing is wrong and that fact that she's not Maryam I straight away told her to leave which she got mad about and left as soon as I went to my room shutting the door behind me.

"Can you come to my room" I said and hang up the phone.

After 10 seconds Maryam came.

"Have a seat" I said with my hand opened to a seat beside my desk.

She stood there still.

"Don't make me repeat myself" I said to her with a cold tone.

She didn't move and was looking at the floor.

Did she find the floor better to look at then me?

I stood up and went up to her until our shoes touched.

"Why are you ignoring me" I said looking straight to her big brown eyes. Gosh they were beautiful.

"It's nothing" she said looking up to me since she was much shorter.

Her hight is the cutest thing ever, her head hits right at my chest, That's how short she is.

Then those tears dropped from her brown eyes down to her checks.

They were like blades cutting my heart open.

"No don't cr-" I said rubbing her tears of her checks then she interrupted me.

"I-HATE-YOU" she said hitting my chest after each word.

I didn't stop her, i think I know why she's mad. She probably found out that the contract was fake and I know I deserve this.

"I hate you" she said again but her punches got lighter as she finally gave up resting her forehead on my chest and grabbing tight on my shirt.

I kissed her head and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear.

I wish I could stop time right there and just hugged her forever.

After a few minutes she let go and whipped her tears.

"Sorry I hit you really hard" she said with a sorry face.

"No I deserved it" I said.

"It's just your my husband now and I can't stand seeing you with someone else" she said with teary eyes.

Wait- what? She's not talking about the contract, it's about Summer.! Gosh I'm so stupid. I almost messed up!

"Sorry I know, I'm a bad husband. " I said playing it off but shocked in my head thinking of what just happened.

I don't think she likes me, but I understand why she would not want to see her husband making out with another girl, I know I'm not really her husband but over all were a married couple.

"No your not." She said with her beautiful smile.

"I was thinking we should go to a restaurant because I wanna make it up to you" I said with a smile.

"Sure" she said with a smile that I would die to see again.

"You can go home early and get ready, I will pick you up from there" I said looking into her eyes.

"Cool" she replied braking eye contact and left the room.

I loved making her happy.

Maryam's POV:

You know those people in our lives that no matter how much they hurt us we keep on forgiving them because we live them so much.. Well that person for me is Cameron.

---------------------------

Sorry for the late update, it's Ramadan which is an Islamic month were we fast because we need to learn to know how those fell who don't even have the life basics and many more reasons. so I was busy.
IM SORRY.
Promise after RAMADAN I will start updating more often but I will probably be not updating until Ramadan is finished.

Peace. See ya in the next chapter. 🌷❤️