[Chapter 14 Final ] Mine forever

|| Maryam and Cam☝🏼️||

Maryam's POV:

I opend my eyes seeing no other then the most handsome face, it was Cam lying next to me With his arms around me. It didn't feel real, so I closed my eyes and opened them to make sure it was truly him and everything is actually happening.

I just laid their watching his beautiful sleeping face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He opened his eyes Smiling.

I smiled. He made his grip tighter.
I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm so happy your next to me." He said.

"Me too." I replied.

"Ok we should seriously get out of bed." He said, I looked up nodding.

"You first." He said smirking.

This guy.

He laughed. I got the cover all to myself and covered my self getting out of bed waddling towards the shower.

"Hey, I'm cold!" He laughed.

I turned around.

"Oh my gosh." I said then turned back to the bathroom when I saw him naked.

He laughed louder.

I just felt so embarrassed after last night for some reason. I guess because it's the first time and I still don't feel fully comfortable around him, like he's a handsome guy for gods sake.

"Liking what you see?" He said.

This guy needs brain surgery.

I went in the bathroom as soon as I was about to take the cover of myself he walks in.

"The door was locked how-" I said putting the cover back on myself.

"It wasn't" he smiled.

"Let's have a shower together." He said smirking.

"Cam, No please get out." I replied.

I didn't want to even look lower then his neck, too scared I guess.

"Make me." He said.

What am I going to do. My heart was just all over the place.

"Please." I said but that only made him come closer.

"Cam" I whispered.

"Your officially mine and no one can Have you. So I can do whatever i want." He said walking towards me until I could smell his clone.

"Cam please, I just need privacy," I said while he was already bitting down my neck.

"Alright, alright." He said raising his hands up as he gave in.

Then he left. I sighed in relief. He really does know how to make me nervous.

I finished my shower and realised I had my clothes inside.

I put the towel around my self and went out of the bathroom. I didn't see Cam so I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom to change myself. New set of clothes of course.

I finished changing myself. When I looked at myself in the mirror I saw all the purple marks on my neck, they where so much I was about cover them up then realising I had to wear my hijab so it doesn't even matter.

I went out the shower and finding Cam outside with his boxers waiting for me.

"God, you look so beautiful." He said coming closer to me then kissed my forehead.