[Chapter 11] Lets End This.

Cameron and Bilal✨☝🏼️

>>Maryam's POV<<

I woke up hearing water running down the drain.

I opened my eyes.
I was in Cam's room? Then I remembered my dream.

I quickly got up to get out without making a noise I was at the door holding the door knob then...

"Hey" Cam shouted.

"Yes?" I looked back facing him.

He had a towel around his waist.

His six pack was what your eyes would want to be glued on.

I only gazed then tried to focus on his face without having a second glance at his packs.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"Yes, and thank you for last night." I replied then turned around in awkwardness of what it seemed like I was talking about.

"My pleasure." He winked

Ughhh why does he have to do this to me.

"And you have very beautiful hair." He said steering at me.

"I couldn't help but look at them all night." He smiled looking down on the ground.

Oh shit I realised I wasn't wearing my hijab but then I realised we are married so it's halal.

I nodded wanting to leave before anything happens. A lot has already happened for me.

////////////

"Shorty hurry up." I heard Cam shout.

I quickly did my hijab and went outside where cam was waiting for me.

We parked the car in front of Cam's company.

Walking in I saw Bilal taking to the lady in front. What was he doing here?

I looked at Cam but he didn't look surprised.

"Bilal?" I called.

"Maryam?" He waved his hands walking towards me and Cam.

"What are you doing here?"
I asked with my faced all confused.

"I just applied for a job here and they accepted me, and do you work here too?" He asked me

"Yea I do and Cam is the CEO." I explained.

"No wayyy!" He looked at Cam with his eyes coming out of his eyes.

Cam just nodded.

Cam was a very humble guy and I loved that about him.

"Why don't you show him around?" Cam asked looking down at me.

I was so short next to him, my head was a little below his shoulders but things got worse when I was with Bilal and Cam together since they where so damn tall. I appeared like an ant next to them.

I nodded with him leaving us alone.

I showed Bilal around and his place to work is just a few meters down from me with some other people.

**Couple of months later**

Days went fast and months went faster.

It's been about 11 months since I have been living with Cameron and I love every single bit of it.
We have one month left of our contract and every time I think about it, it makes me sad. I don't know how but my feelings have gotten stronger and stronger for this guy I absolutely adore everything about him. Every time he looks into my eyes I feel as if he's looking into my soul. He reads me like a book, so easily.