[Chapter 2] Working with him.

(((A picture of  Cameron)))

((Update of picture: 11/2/18))

MARYAM's Pov.

Yep. You guessed it. It was the same guy I crashed my car to. I'm so DEAD.

"So-" I was about to say sorry but he quickly interrupted.

" So how would you like to pay me back" he said walking towards me until he was about two steps away from touching each other.

I had no other choice.Ether kill myself or I could sell myself to someone rich to pay him back. Ok no I was just being sarcastic but I seriously had nothing.

He quickly interrupted my day dreaming.

"You know you don't have to pay me money, I mean we could work something out" he said with a smirk and looking at me from the bottom to the top.

He did not just! Ugh why ? He's such a jerk. I need to teach him a lesson because he's messing with the wrong girl.

"Excuse me" I said with a confused look on my face.

Who does he think he is I said in my head.

"Just because your my boss doesn't mean that I do whatever you want. This has nothing to do with our work anyway" I said crossing my arms.

He could actually end my life because of how rich he was but I didn't want to seem like I couldn't do anything.

"What? Really?,prove it then"He said looking straight to my eyes and taking more steps towards me.

He took a step forward I took one back and with that my back hit the wall and he was right in front of me looking into my eyes.
Gosh his eyes were beautiful.
Stop Maryam! I said in my head.

"Pleas don't" I said lowering my gaze.

"See, you can't do anything" he said with a smirk.

"P-" I was about to say please again.

"Because I'm your boss" he interrupted.

He then stepped back.
Thank god, I could finally breathe.

"I'm not interested anyway"
He said as he went back to his seat.

And I made my way out.
What's up with this guy.
I wanted to quit so bad just then but realised that if I did I probably wouldn't get anther job and I wouldn't be able to pay the rent.

*******

"Maryam bring me the papers I gave you this morning to fill out" he said then hang up.

It's been a week since I work here and mr. Jerk aka Cameron
Is a jerk he's so rude and acts like nothing happened between us. Like I mean I honestly thought he liked me or something because of what he did the first day but then realised he was probably just teasing me.

I went to his room knocked the door.

"Come in" he shouted

He was on his computer so I went in placed the papers on his disk then went out.

I honestly always tried to keep my distance from that jerk.

So my day was finished I went home and made something to eat then there was a knock on my door.

"Coming" I shouted

I opened the door then to my surprise it was Mr. Jerk.
What what is he doing here.

"Hi" he said waving his hand.

"Can I come in" he said putting his hands in his pocket.

What is happening.... I said closing the door as he walked in.

------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry for the very short chapter. I was really busy.

Thank you for reading.

It's going to be hard to upload since school is about to open so I'm sorry if I don't upload that much.

<333 love you guys <333