[Chapter 4] His House.

>> Cameron's Dog<<

MARYAM's POV.

After taking a quick look at the contract I put it beside my computer and left it there.

______________________________
Contract:
These rules must not be broken.
If they do then the other person gets to choose a punishment for the one who broke it.
There are only five rules.

1. No Intimacy.
2.  Cannot enter another's room without permission.
3. No alcohol in the house.
4. Have to be home by 12PM
5. .......
(Note From Author:it's a mystery for now)

By signing this you have agreed to the rules. Agreeing to the rules means you get to stay at my house not paying for rent food or anything else but you have to pretend to be my wife for 1 year and no more.
___________________

I took a quick look at question five again. It didn't sound right
But I didn't think about it too much.

After work I took a little look at it again and signed it. I knocked on his office door.

"Come in " he shouted

I went in and closed the door behind me. While he was on his laptop typing.

"Here" I said and left it on his desk.

He looked up and looked at the contract.

"Cool, you can go home and pack your stuff and I will pick you up to go to my house and we can take it from there" he said putting the paper in his desk drawer.

"Ok" I said and left with that.

I took the bus because I sold my car two days ago.

As soon as I got home I packed everything and waited for Cameron.
Soon after that he knocked on the door.

"Hey you ready" he said with a smile.

"Yep" I said getting my suitcase outside.

"I got that" he said and took it to the car.

Then we drove off.
It took 30minutes to get to his house.

It was beautiful,gosh the view was amazing.

"We're here" he said parking the car.

We walked inside and the living Room was amazing then we walked pass the kitchen that was a white creamy colour and was beautifully designed.

Cameron then took my suitcase inside to a very beautiful room.

"This is your room" he said pointing to it.

It was so pretty, it had a walk in closet, it's own bathroom and a balcony but the room was mostly purple which surprised me because why would a guy have a purple room. It just looked as if he already set all this up which sounds a little strange.

"Let me show you around" he said and I followed.

"So this is my room, do not open it without my permission." he said pointing to a door,then walked on.

What does that suppose to mean. Does he have a dead body in there or something.

His room was opposite mine.

We walked to another room, a very big room full of books, papers and two working desks next to each other but a few inches a part. It looked great for a working office.

"This is a spare room, but I like working here and there is another working desk next to mine, feel free to use it" he said and walked out.
I followed him.

"And here is another bathroom, also each room has its own except the spare room" he said and went and sat on the sofa.

I sat opposite him. We looked at each other. Ughhh those eyes. I could steer at them for hours.
Then out of no where  I felt something furry touch my legs.
I gigged to my self still lost in his eyes then Cameron broke eye contact.

"Max Come over here I have missed you so much " Cameron said looking down at my feet.

"Wait- wha-" I said loudly.

"What the-" I shouted then screamed as loud as I could and ran to Cameron and and sat by him on the sofa hiding my head behind his shoulder.

"Omg God,no get away from me" I shouted.

Max is a fricken dog, I'm so scared of dogs that I can't be around them at all.

"It's ok, he doesn't bite" Cameron said trying to come me down but that didn't help.

Max came by my legs again and was sniffing it and I screamed again and went closer to Cameron.

"Sorry Max, you need to leave our guest is scared" he said to max and he did.

"What a smart dog" I said watching him run away.

Then I looked at Cameron.
Wait what- I'm siting in his lap, holding him very tight without realising it.

"Oh My God,I'm so sorry" I said opening my hands that were around his neck.

As I was about to leave he grabbed my arm and I feel into his lap again.

"Aren't  you scared of dogs?He might come again." He whispered in my ear.

That voice.... Was damn Deep.
No get a grip of yourself Maryam I said to myself. I think he's trying to make me fall for him and it's not going to happen but why would he want that I asked myself.

"No- it's ok-" I managed to say.
And try to unlock his very tight arms around me but couldn't.

"No stay with me" he whispered again.

Damnnnn I think Im falling.... Falling very hard!

_______________________________

Thank you for reading.
I love you all so much.
You guys are amazing.
Sorry for late updates... I will try to update as soon as possible.
.
.
. And I'm out. 😘💚