[Chapter 7] Hurt.

(Maryam's Picture) ☝🏼️

Cameron's POV:

Gosh.... Only if she new... How much she means to me. How much I craved her.The first time I saw her I found her so beautiful and the reason why I started to read the Quran was because when I saw her hijab (scarf) I was wondering why she was wearing it so that's how I got into the Quran and the religion and to be honest I'm loving the religion and is going to convert soon not for Maryam, but because I found out that it's a way of life.I tried forgetting her when i realised she had applied for a job at my company, I was so happy.  I decided to make her my personal assistant. I liked her but I didn't think she liked me back because she wouldn't touch me or like me being close to her, going with other girls was a way I tried to forget her, but it didn't work. Then I realised in Islam you can't touch the opposite gender like the way I was so the only way was marriage so I decided to make a contract but I didn't want her to know my true feelings so I made up those 5 rules. I wanted  to see if I could make her like me back in that 1 year and I'm already doing so bad.

I couldn't hold my self last night and kissed her. I didn't regret doing so, because it was the best kiss I ever had even though she didn't kiss me back. The tears in her brown eyes killed me into prices so that's why I stopped or else if she even begged me forever I would have not stopped.

//////

We finished work so we went home by the time we were home it was 6pm.

"I will make dinner, you can go have a rest" Maryam said heading to the kitchen.

After last night I deiced to try and forget her and avoid talking to her as much as I could because I knew would not like me back no matter what.

2 weeks have fast and I come back from work and she makes dinner like a wife and I have converted to Islam. She doesn't know because I don't talk to her unless I'm at work. I go out every night at 10pm and come back at 12 and drunk. I haven't quit my drinking habits and it's all because of her.

Here I am now at the Club. 

"Hey" a soft Voice said.

I turned around and it was my ex, Summer.

"Hey summer" I said waving at her.

"What are you doing here all alone?" She said as she sat next to me.

"Just wanted a drink" I said

"More like trying to get over someone" summer said back.

She knew me well.
We drank a little and I told her that I got married when she questioned me about the ring. She was shocked.

\\\\\After a while/////

"I wanted to see some hot girls, looks like one just bumped into me" I said looking at her with a smirk trying to flirt with her.

"I think your drunk, come on let's take you home" she said ignoring my flirty talks.

We arrived at my house, but by that time I was badly drunk.

I started vomiting by the trees at my house.

"Eww" summer shouted.

Then she let out a laughter and put my arms over her shoulder and took the keys from me and unlocked the door.

It was 2pm and I already broke the rules.

Damn it.

All lights were off, but you could see things because of the windows that were open.

Summer tried to turn on the lights but I held her hand.

"Don't" I said

"Why" she said back.

"Because my wife is probably asleep" I said.

And she nodded. She took me to my room and tried to leave as she opened the door and headed back to leave I held her wrist.

"What" she whispered.

"You look so good baby" I said to her.

"Really? Is that why your so into me today" she said in a flirting tone and gave up handing her self into my arms.

I kissed her the way I would wanted to kiss Maryam. I imagined  Maryam in front of me.

"Ow" summer whispered in my ears.

I let go of kissing her.

"My lips are bleeding you idiot" she said but smiled.

Damn did I crave Maryam this much.

"Sorry" i said.
"I will clean it up" I added.

And kiss her slowly and taking my hands into her dress.

|||||||||||||||||

Maryam's POV.

I heard the door opening so I got out of bed. I have been waiting for that idiot to come back.  He broke the rules and is hardly talking to me these days and is mostly out getting drunk, when I see him I'm going to kick his ass for hurting me with all this.

I went but saw someone with him, so I went back to my room peaking out the door.

I saw them coming to his bedroom.
He held her hand and kissed her.

And started to move his hand under her skirt. I couldn't... I couldn't watch it anymore so I went back to my bed.

My heart is aching like it has never before.
Why am I jeloues over a guy who's a playboy?
Because he's my husband and be fall for him.

Damn... I really have without realising.

Should I tell him... Or not...

--------------------------

Sorry for the late update.
Thank you for reading.
Hope you enjoyed.

Peace. 👋🏻 see you in the next chapter.