[Chapter 13] His Girl

\\ Maryam's picture☝🏼️ //

Cameron's POV:

"Tell me!" I shouted grabbing his shirt collar.

"Ok, ok." He replied

"She's on her way to England and is planning to stay their for 2 weeks." He said then i pulled my hands away from his collar.

"When is her flight?" I shouted putting my hands in my hair waking back and forth trying to figure out a way to get to her.

"About 2 hours." He looked at his watch and to that I ran to my office.

I called my agent to book me a flight and get the set next to her no matter what.

"Get me some clothes, ugh never mind. It's too late for that shit." I told my assistant and ran to the elevator from my office.

I quickly got to the car that was in the parked in the front for anyone in the company if they needed it.

"The airport please." I asked and he drove off.

I texted my agent to met me at the airport with the ticket.

I got there before my agent and there was 30 minutes till the flight.

I looked around the airport for 10minutes then found her sitting with her black skirt and her white hoodie and her high heels that were so cute, and her beautiful grey scarf. Meanwhile I looked like shit.

I quickly looked around and found a clothing store. I decided to grab a decent set of clothes. I got a pair of black sweat pants I mean who doesn't want to be comfortable and a white tee, a black pair of sneakers and a black cap. I wanted to match her. I swiped my card and got into the bathrooms and got changed. The clothes I was wearing I left them on the to toilet set.

"She's mine and I'm going to get her." I said to my self walking out.

I then got a text from my agent telling me where I was. I met up with him then it was time for my flight.

Maryam's POV:

I was looking for my set then saw a guy sitting by the window in my set. He was sitting in the wrong set.

"Excuse me, that's my set." I said pointing at the set he was in. He looked familiar but I couldn't pit point on who.

"Sorry" he said coughing moving to the next set next to me.

He seemed so annoying to sit with. Whatever I just have to sit here for a while.

I went to my set as he didn't even bother to move his legs. How rude. I gave him a steer which he didn't even acknowledge because of his ugly ass cap that was covering his face and his hands where covering the rest of his face.

He just looked like an idiot.

I sat down then looked out the window as the airplane lifted off.

Then I wanted to take a nap so I did.

Cameron's POV:

She was so cute. I couldn't believe it that she didn't recognise me. I sat in the wrong set on purpose but she still didn't recognise me. She went to sleep but I could tell she was in an uncomfortable position with her head on the window. She was a heavy sleeper I knew.
I missed the time we sleepy together in the same bed I wish we could do that again.

I lifted her head and put them on my shoulder and she put her right arm around my right arm, as she was sitting to my right. I put my head on hers and fell asleep.
We both loved sleep a lot. So we slept  through the whole flight.