[Chapter 9] The Nightmare.

((Note from author))

|| I realised in the previous chapters people where saying "Haram" and "Muslims shouldn't do that" and this. Ok first of all this is just a story it's made up its not based on a true story so please relax. Feel free to comment your opinions I don't mind but I'm just saying.

Also many of you where complaining about how every time I post a Cameron and Maryam picture it doesn't have a head 😂😂 those comments made me laugh. So here you go pictures of both Cameron and Maryam.|| 

|| 

>>Maryam's POV<<

>>Maryam's POV<<

As soon as I got home it was 6pm already so I quickly got changed and did my 'Maghrib' prayer (a prayer done in the evening) and put some makeup on as soon as I finished I heard Cameron's car coming up the drive way and then he knocked the door and I went to get it.

I opened the door and the only think I saw was Cameron's handsome face with his mouth dropped probably touching the floor.

I was wearing a black long dress that came all the way down to the ground and a red hijab with a pair of red heels.

"Woow shorty you look soo beautiful." He said handing me a bouquet of roses with his eyes going from my eyes to my heels.

"Thank you, and you look a giraffe except it's dressed ." I said laughing and he laughed after me.

He opened the car door and I went into the passengers seat and then we drove off.

I'm hoping everything between us comes together. I'm hoping that we become a family one day because when I saw his eyes this evening I knew that I love this guy more then I could put into words, he's slowly becoming my everything that I could want.

Sadly I'm nothing to him and I wish... I wish I could change that and be his world like he's to mine.

I'm trying to give up, I know this is all a contract but every time I try I end up loving him more. He always does something to make up for the mistakes that he does and I hate him for that I wish he would just break me and leave so that I could give up.