05

"Oh my God, hetero." Lisa covered her eyes using her hands at the sight of Jiyoung and Jennie infront of her.

Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are all sitting together in the cafeteria, Jiyoung came out of nowhere joining them putting Jennie on his lap.

"Are you guys dating?" Jisoo eyed at them

"N-no?" Jennie nervously laughed

Apparently that day, their 'tutoring' turned into a make out session. They almost did 'it' but Jennie fell asleep before Jiyoung could even lay a finger on her.

That went on for about a week. Jennie tutoring Jiyoung with smooching breaks.

But Jiyoung didn't ask her out so she can't say they're dating...yet.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes.

"Then why are you sitting on his lap? He's even sucking your neck." Lisa pointed out

"I-I don't know." the fake nerd says

Jiyoung suddenly stopped and glared at Lisa.

"Mind your own business." lacing his arms around Jennie's waist.

The blonde ignored him, eating her spaghetti.

The silence was there for a second but Jiyoung decided to break it.

"So...you guys coming to my party?" the boy says moving his eyes at Jennie's friends

Lisa raised her fork in the air.   "Of course I'll go!"

"Not you blondie. I'm talking about Jisoo and the other nerd over here." he says, pointing the real nerd

Chaeyoung awkwardly shifted in her seat.

The blonde gave an 'unbelievable' look  at his remark.

"You're inviting Rosé and not me?" 

Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other at the mention of Rosé.

"Who the heck is Rosé, Lisa?" the older asked

Lisa pointed Chaeyoung using her lips who's now biting her lips at the sudden attention.

She feels awkward and out of place. Why is she with the pretty girls in her school? And how come her nerd friend has a boy?

"Rosé?" the fake nerd asks

"Yeah why Rosé?" Jiyoung also jumped in

"That's my nickname for her so shut up. The name Chaeyoung is too long." the blonde says while munching her spaghetti

"Okay? So Rosé are you coming?" Jisoo gave Chaeyoung a reassuring smile.

Rosé eyed at Jennie, pointing her.

"I-I'll go if she goes."

Jennie turned to face Jiyoung giving a warm smile.

"Okay. I guess we're all going."

"Yes!"

"You're still not invited blondie." Jiyoung says

***

The party at Jiyoung's house won't start until 10 but the house is already packed with people. The girls who had just entered the gate can hear the music getting louder. Jiyoung's house is huge, kinda like a mansion. They even have a pool outside.

The girls are supposed to arrive early but her two friends, Jisoo and Lisa decided to doll up their nerd friends.