11

"I've made up my mind." Mr. Min says

They are sitting next to each other, across Jiyoung's casket. She was asked to sit down and have a conversation before she could even see Jiyoung.

Jennie drifted her attention to the floor and stared at the principal.

"About?" she asked boredly

Mr. Min shook his head.

"I'm giving you a month to stay to find what you're looking for."

Jennie acted like she wasn't surprised.

"And?"

"Well, if you found her, get your ass out. You hear me?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Okay but why? Why did you kick me if you're gonna take me back?"

Jennie narrowed her eyes at the principal as if she smells something fishy.

This made the principal leaned his back on the wooden chair.

"Because the counselor convinced me and they all think it wasn't you." he shrugged.

"What do you mean 'all'? They all called me a murderer for fucking sak-"

"I mean, your friends."

Jennie felt her heart melt.

"Really?" she did not notice the smile painted on her face

Mr. Min nods.

"Really. They gave me reasons to not think it was you. So be grateful to them. I'll see you on monday Ms. Kim." the elder stood up, leaving.

Jennie smiled for the second time. Before she could thank her friends in a text, she stood up and went towards Jiyoung.

And just like that her smile faded.

He's wearing a white tux. His face full of scratches and even with make up, she could tell it was really Jiyoung lying down.

"I'm sorry." she whispered as if Jiyoung was there."

"I was too late," she sighs

"I couldn't save you from that bitch. But whoever she is I'm gonna find her for you." she continued

"Rest in peace." she waved Jiyoung goodbye and took a step back

In the corner of her eyes she could feel someone staring at her.

She had her eyes move back and forth, uncertain of the feeling.

Get your shit together. She thought.

Jennie quickly turned her head to the right and saw a black hoodied person outside the glass door moved to the side to hide.

Jennie Kim is ready to kill.

"Fucking hel-"

"Jennie!"

She stopped her tracks, turning at the voice, it was Jisoo.

Jennie looked back at the glass door again but the person is gone.

She groaned. "I lost it."

Even if it wasnt the bitch she's looking for why does it have to hide from me? she thought.

As she was lost in thought, a hand was placed on top of her shoulder.

"Hey everything ok?" she turned to face the voice, it was no other than Lisa.

Her two friends are standing next to her.

"Yeah just tired." she lies.

That was her only chance. But she's glad she didn't have to text her friends a thank you as they're already standing next to her.