04

The next day Yuju was found dead in the girl's bathroom.

All the mirrors were shattered, blood was visible everywhere. The school decided to temporary close the bathroom for renovation.

After the news of her death, students say she committed suicide using the mirrors but nobody really knows. That's why everybody's talking about it during lunch.

"Shit." Jennie groaned. The fact that they were present during the time of Yuju's death, she couldn't relax

She's sitting infront of Lisa at the moment, giving her a confused look.

"I knew something was wrong last night." she said while tapping her pen recklessly

Lisa stopped munching her chips.

"Woah. You're here last night?" she took another chip

"Why?" the blonde asks

Jennie groaned for the nth time.

"Cause we had a meeting. I got out of school with Jisoo before 7."

"Oh. Didn't you guys check after you heard the scream?"

"No. Jisoo's too chicken." Jennie plopped her face on top of the desk

Lisa laughed imagining Jisoo.

"That's pretty scary though. I don't think it's a suicide." the blonde munched her chips

A clear of throat was heard behind Jennie, Lisa was pointing behind her making the nerd to turn around.

"Mr. Park, what brings you here?" Lisa asked confused

Their math teacher ignored Lisa, only eyes on Jennie.

"Ms. Kim you're being called to the principal's office." he said

Both girls have their eyes popped at the statement.

Lisa eyed Jennie for a moment thinking why would a nerd like Jennie be called in the principal's office?

Jennie stood up confused.

"What? Why?" the nerd's says with an almost shaking voice

I didn't do anything bad...yet. She thought.

"I don't know. Just come. Principal Min's waiting."

***

The principal's office is quite big. In the middle of the room, the table is located. Having sets of drawers, shelfs at the corners. Principal Min sat down on his huge swivel chair, across him is where Jennie Kim stood.

The principal cleared his throat.

"I suppose you know about the death of Yuju." the principal's lazy voice echoed in the room

Jennie felt uneasy. Where is he going with this?

"Everyone's talking about it but what's that supposed to do with me?"

The principal leaned back to his chair as he grabbed a remote and press play.

Jennie turned around to look at a screen hanging on the wall, just beside the door frame.

It was a footage of her entering the bathroom. And then minutes later she came rushing out.

"We caught you in CCTV kid."

Jennie looked back at the principal.

"So? Does that make me the killer?" Jennie gave a bored tone.

The principal shook his head. "No, that makes you a suspect."

"What?" Jennie crossed her arms

"You can't do that! Why didn't you just forward to see the real suspect?" the nerd half yelled