10

"Get up lazy ass. We're going grocery shopping." her brother says, keys shuffling in his hand

She's currently not in the state to get up. Her body is flopped on the couch as if she's having a tantrum but heck Jennie is just too tired to get up.

"I don't want." her voice muffled from the pillow

"Come. On." Youngbae pulled her wrist causing her to fall to the ground

Jennie just groaned, sitting up on the floor instead.

Youngbae gave a concerned look, bending down to sit beside her.

"What's wrong kiddo?"

After their parents divorced, none of their parents would want to keep Jennie for their notorious daughter would just ruin their business. Specially their names.

Meanwhile Youngbae, his brother. He loves his sister so much he just can't abandon her.

So with the money their parents gave to him, Youngbae bought a house for just the two of them. But still his brother worked hard in a big company to settle other expenses.

Even though their dad despise him for keeping Jennie, their dad still send little cash for Yougbae but in the end Youngbae will give it to his sister.

Jennie gave a long sigh.

"It's just..."

"Unfair." they both said it at the same time

Jennie send a confused look at her brother.

"How did you know?" she asked

"Well you kept repeating it every now and then. When you go the the bathroom, when we eat, when you-"

"Ok I get it." Jennie rolled her eyes

There was a long pause before Jennie decided to tell him what has been going on.

Being a brother, he just listened. Not giving any comments whatsoever.

"Nobody even believes me anymore." the younger face fell down, fiddling her fingers on her lap. She suddenly remembered the look of her friends faces.

"Well I believe you." the older gave her a genuine smile, pulling her sister close to her

"Why? Because I'm your sister?" she snapped

Youngbae chuckled at her bluntness.

"That counts too but hey," he shrugged

"I just know you too well you know. I know you're just doing the right thing for the first time. I can see that you've changed." he tapped her shoulder twice

Jennie looked up to him.

"You think so?"

His brother nodded in agreement.

"So come on let's get you and your thoughts out for once."

***

After carrying all the bags and putting them at the back seat, Jennie sat on the passenger's seat and turned on the radio.

While waiting for her brother to get in, her favorite song came on and before she knew it she's rapping along with J.Cole.

"FOOL ME ONE TIME SHAME ON YOU! FOOL ME TWICE. CAN'T PUT THE BLAME ON YOU!"

She knew her brother's giving the what-the-fuck look right now but she just continued banging her head.

Youngbae started the engine, driving away. Still, Jennie just couldn't shut up.