Scene 1 (final)

This part will be from Rose's perspective when she wakes up and finds out about Lissa.

Rose:

My head was pounding. My eyes look a little bit to focus but when they did I saw I was in the clinic. It took me a minute to realize why I was here. And then it hit me.

I thought it was some crazy dream I had but it was all real. Natalie turned Strigoi and she's dead now. I also remembered about her stabbing me and moved quickly to check if I was still bleeding. I sat up way to fast though and it sent the worst pain I've ever felt in my head and through me body. I placed my hand on my temples and groaned. A hand touched my arm and I looked to see who it was.

Lissa sat in a chair right next to my bed. She smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "How are you feeling she asked?"

"My head feels like it's about to explode" I said. "Thanks" I said.

"Of course," she replied. She took my hand and squeezed it and I squeezed back. I looked up and saw that Dimitri and Christian were in the room also.

"Did that actually happen?" I asked aloud. No one answered but Christian gave a little nod. Although I shouldn't feel sad about Natalie's death since she turned Strigoi and killed guards, I will miss her. I sat up in the bed, slower than before and sat with my legs crossed. "What about Victor?" I asked.

"The guards caught him by the gate and brought him back. There is more security down there as well" Dimitri replied.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

The three of them starting arguing with me about how that was a horrible idea. I'd already seen him once before and he tried to kill me and almost succeeded.

"There is no way I am letting you go down there again" Lissa said and Christian and Dimitri nodded. But there were things I needed to ask him. I needed to know why he made Natalie turn Strigoi because she probably could have broken him out without turning. I also needed to know who he was working with. No doubt he had made a plan with his accomplices while he was out briefly. His followers probably made up some plan to get him out a second time. Instead of agreeing I swung my legs over the bed and got up. The pain in my head made me dizzy and I stumbled my first step but I soon regained my balance.

"What are you doing?" Lissa asked standing up. She grabbed my arm trying to support me as I stumbled.

"I'm going down there," I said, "none of you are changing my mind" I made eye contact with Christian and Dimitri and then made my way to Lissa. She tried to protest but I was already on my way out of the room. Dimitri followed but kept his distance. Surely after what happened last time he wasn't going to leave me alone with Victor ever again.

Each step sent shooting pain into my head but I powered through it. I couldn't exactly turn around now because I hated feeling weak. Although I had reason to be in this state but I hated it when people tried to help me walk. And with Dimitri following behind me I did not want to show my pain and ask for his help. So I picked up the pace and took big strides down the corridor that lead to the cells.

The guards tried to stop me but saw Dimitri was close behind and let me pass. I made my way quickly to his cell. When he saw me he was surprised to see me without a scratch, but he then remembered that I had Lissa who healed all my wounds. He couldn't see the pain in my head so I pretended it wasn't there.

"Such a shame. A waste. Natalie should have gotten rid of you easily. And now she's dead and didn't even do what she was told" he said as I approached him. I stood a couple feet from his cell but made eye contact.

"Glad to see you behind bars" I replied. I wasn't in the mood for this banter so I just cut to the chase. "What did you do after you escaped?" I asked.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know?" He asked leaning on closer to the bars. I took a step forward and glared.

"Yes, I would actually. And you're going to tell me one way or another". I bore my eyes into him trying to get him to talk.

"You will see in due time" he said before sitting down in the corner of the cell. As this point Dimitri had caught up to me and dragged me away from him. I didn't understand by what he meant but I intended on coming back and figuring it out.
________________________________

Ok so that is all I have for this scene. Scene two will be described in the next part. Hope you guys liked it and please share and vote for my story :)