Auston Matthews-Violet.

Summery: You take your and Auston's daughter to see Auston play for the first time.
-----------------------------------------

"Babe?" Auston calls from our two year old daughter, Violets bedroom.

"Yeah?" I call back while walking toward the room.

"Where is her Matthews jersey?" He asks closing her closet door and picking her up. Making her light brown hair sway as she hugs him close her chocolate brown eyes lighting up.

"In the laundry room."

"Momma?" She asks with her head against Auston's shoulder.

"Yes baby?" I ask her lightly.

"Can daddy dress me?" She asks while hugging Auston again.

"Of course, what do you want to wear?" I ask as Auston sits on her bed. Though she is still clinging to him.

"Daddy's jersey!" She exclaims right in Auston's ear making him wince and me giggle lightly.

"Okay Vi. I will go get it and you and daddy can get ready together okay?" I ask while heading toward her door.

"Okay" She says.

—-/——–/———–/———/
"go leafs go!" Violet cheers while standing on her tip-toes trying to watch warmups. So I pick her up letting her see the ice clearly.

"Mommy look there's uncle Freddie!" She exclaims as the goalie skates by making her squeal.

"Look Vi, there's you dad." I say pointing to the skating 34.

"DADDY!" She screams making all the people around us laugh at her cuteness.

After that I caught Mitch's eye and signaled to get Auston. To which he did by shooting a puck lightly at Auston's butt.

I saw Mitch laughing while, pointing at us stopping Auston from cussing at him. Auston of course soon after came skating over to us.

"Hey Vi" Auston coos putting his hand on the glass.

Violet soon after putting hers against the glass too.

"good luck daddy." She says through the glass.

"Thank you, I love you baby, I will see you after the game okay?" He says before kissing the glass. Violet doing it back.
———/——-/——-/——/—-

"Skate!", "That was a bad call!", "Is daddy okay?" Were some of the questions constantly asked and some of the statements made by Violet.

"Mommy, where did daddy go?" She asks looking over at me from her seat.

"He went to the locker room. He will be back out in fifteen minutes." I reply kissing my daughters forehead.

"Mommy look!" She exclaims pointing at the jumbo-tron.

When I look up I see us with the heading 'Violets first game'. This made Violet and I smile. Though she smiled wider as Auston came back to the ice.

"Mommy, when will I get to talk to daddy?" She asks while watching him on the ice.

"After he's done in the locker room." I reply while watching the puck drop.

"Skate Daddy!" She yells seeing Auston nearing the opposing teams net. The goal horn going off soon after.

Auston had decided to celebrate with Violet first by jumping against the boards in front of her. The rest of the guys soon crowding around Auston.

Auston celebrated the same way for his other two goals. Making Violet smile with delight.

——–/———-/———-/——/
"Daddy!" Violet yelled running toward him and hugging his legs as he came out of he locker room and into the family waiting area.

"Hey Vi, how did you like the game?" He asked crouching down so he can hug her properly.

"It was amazing daddy!" She exclaims and continues talking about it while beaming at him.

"Your gonna have to come to all my home games now." Auston says.

"Why?" She asks with a curious look.

"Cause your my good luck charm." He states picked her up and coming over to give me a kiss.

"Come on. We gotta get the princess to bed." Auston says we walk toward the door.