Brayden Schenn- I'm not like him.

Angst
WARNING: CUSSING, TRIGGER WARNING, CRYING.

"Do you not trust me?!" Brayden my boyfriend of a year yells backing me toward the wall.

"Not when your clearly lying!" I yell back pushing him lightly away from me.

"I'm not Fucking lying!" He yells into my face, his eyes burning with rage.

"Babe, can we calm down and just talk normally?" I ask quietly, because truthfully he was starting to scare me.

"No, because you don't fucking trust me!" He yells again this time giving me a light shove making me fall into the wall.

"Bray, please calm down..." I reply almost in a whisper, while also putting my arms up to put distance between us.

"Why the fuck should I?!" He yells slamming his hands on the wall above my head.

"Bray, your scaring me...." I reply quietly, tears welling in my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck!" He screams again, the fire still burning in his eyes.

As he quickly lifts his hand off the wall, pulling it back. I quickly cover my face and drop to the ground into a ball.

When no hit comes and no noise is made I carefully look up, only to see Brayden in tears. His eyes no longer hold fire, but regret and fear.

"You....you though.....that I was gonna hit you?" He asks quietly, his voice breaking as he kneels in front of me.

When I don't respond he cries harder.

"Babe, I could never hit you." He says reaching for my face slowly so I don't flinch. When he finally touches my face he lightly runs his fingertips down my cheek.

Soon after he decided to pick me up carefully bridal style and carry me to the couch. Where he lightly set me down.

"I...I'm sorry." I reply quietly. This makes him look at me carefully while kneeling down in front of me again.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. I scared you enough that you thought I would hit you." He says as sobs start to rack his body.

"I swear I'm nothing like Tyler....I swear, I would never hit you." He says, referring to my ex-boyfriend.

Though, he then puts his head against my knees hiding his face.

"I know baby. You just scared me a little." I reply running my hands through his hair.

"That's the thing. You shouldn't be scared of me." He says lifting his head, tears still falling from his eyes.

"How about we go to bed, okay?" I ask quietly, while grabbing his hand and standing up.

"I can sleep on the couch." He says stopping, making me stop with him.

"What?" I ask lightly, turning to face him. Letting go of his hand.

"I...I can sleep on the couch." He says looking down and fiddling with his hands.

"Babe, just come to bed."

"But, what if-"

"Bray, come to bed. We will talk about it in the morning okay?" I ask interrupting him.

"Babe..."

"Brayden, I want to cuddle. Come to bed, please." I state, grabbing his hand and leading him to bed before he can argue again.

That night we cuddled. Both knowing everything would workout in the end. Of course this was after he apologized a hundred more times.