Zach Werenski- It doesnt look good...

Request: Hi sweetie can I ask for Zach Werenski? Where he cheat or jealous ? And end up with luffff?💗 thank you so much💗
Authors Note: Hello, Of course! It is a bit long I kind of did both.
Warnings: Cussing, Cheating, sad Zach, apologetic Zach, jealous Zach.
Featuring: Dylan Larkin.
Song that was slightly used: Whatever it is- Zac Brown Band
--//------//-----///-------////------
"Babe where were you?" Zach asks with a bite in his tone when I reach him. Him leaning against the bar a beer in his hand and a frown on his face.

"I had to go to the bathroom..." I answer unsure of why he was actin that way.

He scoffs at my answer, his eyes rolling.

"I saw you talking to Dylan." he says looking annoyed.

"Yeah, he needed girl advice." I reply grabbing Zach's beer out of his hand and taking a drink, then handing it back.

"Yeah, okay." Zach mumbles rolling his eyes again.

"How about we go dance?" I ask hoping to lighten the mood. I go to reach for his hand but he quickly snatches his away. I feel a pain in my chest at the thought og him being this upset with me.

"How about you go dance with Larkin." He says rolling his eyes and turning to face the bar, quickly asking for a whiskey.

"babe, why are you being like this?" I ask

"Whatever." I reply walking away to go talk to Dylan to explain why Zach might be hostile toward him later.

"Dyl." I call over the music while tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, (y/n)- wait, whats wrong?" He asks turning around and quickly interrupting himself.

"Zach, is in a jealous mood tonight. Just a heads up in case he looks like he wants to rip your head off." I tell him with a slight laugh.

"Why would he be upset with me?" Larkin asks while looking over my shoulder toward the bar. His eyes go wide for a second before returning to normal.

"Because I was talking to you earlier." I reply turning to look at the bar.

"Oh, I need to ask you about something else." Dylan states, grabbing my attention.

"Dylan, why do you not want me to look that way?"

"I-I-ummm-" I quickly turn and look, quickly wishing I hadn't. I see a girl grinding against Zach on the dance floor close to the bar.
His hands are on her waist and her arms are around his neck.

"Hey, Dyl, would you mind taking me home?" I ask as I see Zach kiss the girls neck and whispering in her ear, soon after his lips meet the girls.

"Yeah, of course. I will talk to him, okay?" Larkin asks putting his hand on my lower back in a friendly way as he leads me out to him car.

"I'm sorry about you having to see him like that. He gets a little gutsy and stupid when he drinks."

"You have nothing to apologize for. HE is the one that acted that way, not you."

--//------//-----///-------////------

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. So, I head out to see who it was, though it was most likely Dylan seeing as he was worried about me last night.

I am shocked to say the least when I see Zach making breakfast, his back turned to me and all the lights off. Probably because he has a hangover.

"Where is that girl? Looked like you were getting pretty cozy." I ask, a bite in my tone as the rest of last nights events come back to me.
Zach jumps, my presence probably unexpected.