Leon Draisaitl- I'm Sorry

Request: Hiii :) idk if your requests are open or not but if they are I was wondering if you could please do a leon draisaitl where y'all are like engaged or married or whatever and some random girl comes and says that leon is the father of her kid and all the drama that ensues! Thank you so much if you can! I love your writing!

"I'm so happy you said yes to marrying me." Leon says

"I'm happy you asked." I reply smiling at him.

"I love you." Leon says tapping my nose lightly with his finger. While I was curled up on his lap.

"I love you too, Leo." I reply kissing his chin.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door, which wasn't surprising considering it was 3 in the afternoon.

I get up to answer the door. Telling Leon just to stay where he is.

When I open the door I see a semi tall brunette, with a model body, and amazing brown eyes.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"Is Leon here?" She asks trying to look in and because Leon is on the couch he is out of sight.

"Umm...yeah, why?"

"Because, I need to talk to him." She says with a bit of an attitude.

"Yeah, but why do you need to talk to my soon-to-be-husband?" I ask leaning on the door frame.

"Well, is he here?" She asks
impatiently.

"Yes, but he is busy, I can take a message for him though."

This caused her to roll her eyes.

"Look lady, I just need to talk to Leon."

"Look kid, he is busy and I would like to get back to relaxing so tell me or go away." I say mocking her and starting to shut the door.

"Fine, I  had a kid and its Leon's. He slept with me like a two years ago." She says looking down.

"Okay, what's your name and number?" I ask her grabbing a piece of paper and writing down what she said, so I can ask Leon about it.

"Lacy Williams." She says then proceeds to give me her number.

"Okay, bye." I reply soon after closing the door and rolling my eyes.

"Leon, we need to talk." I reply walking into the living room, my hands on my hips and the paper in my right hand.

"What's up babe?" He asks standing up and walking towards me.

"Did you sleep with anyone else while we were dating or together at all?" I ask him taking a step back when he got right in front of me.

"What, no!" Leon asks with a panicked look on his face.

"If you did then just tell me! I don't like being lied to! So just Tell me the damn truth!" I yell running my hands through my hair.

"Okay, I did. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done it and I should of told you." He says calmly while putting his head down.

"Were you ever gonna tell me?" I ask just above a whisper. My anger now subsiding and becoming hurt.

I could feel my heart shattering with ever word and every thought that crossed my mind.

"I was going to eventually." He says.

"You were gonna wait till we were married weren't you?! You were gonna wait till it would be too much of a hassle for me to legally leave you. Thinking that no matter what I would stay once we were married!?" I yell

"Look baby please just let me explain!" Leon basically yells while falling to his knees in front of me.

"Fine Leon, explain and make it quick. I need to pack." I reply crossing my arms the part crumpling in my hand.

"I swear, I was drunk! I would never do that to you in a proper state of mind. I would never intentionally hurt you! I swear! Please, just give me another chance! We can work this out!" He exclaims. Tears falling from his eyes.

"Leon, I have been drunk before but I NEVER cheated no matter how drunk I was or how lonely I was. The worst parts of all of this is that now you have a damn kid and you never FUCKING told me!!" I yell as tears start to slip down my face.

"I know and I fucked up! Please, just give me another chance. Please! I can't lose you!" He cries.

"Leon, I love you. I do. But I can never trust you. I can't marry someone that I don't trust. I'm sorry Leon. I'm done. We are done. I will be out by the end of the night." I reply turning to go to our shared bedroom. Or what was our shared room.

I was almost done packing my essentials. That was when I heard him coming up the stairs.

"Babe, please. I'm begging you. Don't go. I need you." Leon says his voice breaking with every word.

"Leon, you slept with someone else. While we were dating. Or even having any relationship. If you needed me then you wouldn't of done that. If you loved me then you wouldn't of done that." I reply shutting my suitcase and putting it o the floor before going to the bathroom to get my stuff out of there. All of these things I put into a small duffle bag.

"Baby, please! I fucked up! Please! I won't last without you!" He says standing in the door frame. Tears still falling from his eyes. As much as it hurt me to see him cry. He still hurt me in a way I never thought he would. He was unfaithful and broke my trust.

"Then I guess you will have to learn how to live without me." I reply walking past him and out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry! If I could go back I would! But I can't! I can't take back that I hurt you! I can't take back that! I can't take back that I broke your trust! What can I do or say to get you to stay?! Because I will do it! I swear! I will do it right now! I just need to know what you want me to do! How can I win you back?!" He says tears now falling at record speed. I can see his heart breaking and feel mine falling to pieces.

My vision is blurred by tears. My heart is broken and my brain is in over drive.

"Leon, just give me time. I still can't believe you did it in the first place. Till then I'm not coming back. I love you Leon and I always will but I just need to think. The information of the woman and the ring are on the nightstand." I say grabbing both my bags and heading for the door.

"Please. At least give me one last kiss. Please." Leon says his voice cracking.

"Fine." I say as he walks to me looking deep in my eyes and putting all his love into the kiss.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He says his tears still falling.

"I am too." I say walking out the door not looking back.
-------------------
"It's been three months are you ever going to leave your room."

"What do you expect me to do? I always thought Leon was going to be the one." I say to my best friend. While snuggling into the covers.
--------------------------
Leon's POV
"Draisaitl, get your head in the game!"

"Yes sir."

"Hey, you alright buddy? Did something happen with your girl?" McDavid asks.

"She left. I thought she was the one." I reply. Messing with the puck in front of me.

"Sorry to hear that buddy."
McDavid says tapping me with his stick.

This sucks....I wish I had told her. Or that it never happened at all.