nikita soshnikov- Happily ever-after

Request: Getting married and are nervous.

Authors note: I hope you like it! Sorry I'd anything not is wrong, I have never been to a wedding before.
-------------------------------------------

'This is nerve racking.' I think to myself.

"breath." Nikita's mother says as she helps me curl my hair.

"Sorry, it's just odd."

"Odd?" She asks her English still slightly broken and laced with a Russia accent.

"Getting married. Still having butterfly's when I see him. I mean, I love him, I just never thought anyone would have that effect on me. That was till I met him. Even being apart all day today, has been killing me."

"My son say same about you." She says.

"He is definitely an amazing man." I say with a smile.

"You amazing woman. Now, no more nervous." She says as she finishes the curls.

"It's not that easy, mama.-"

"Yes. It easy. You walk down isle. Marry. Live happily ever after." She says cutting me off as she plays with my now curled hair.

"I'm nervous because it's a big step. I mean, I'm marrying basically my Prince Charming. That's something that only happens in children's books." I say as I stand up. His mother placing the veil in my hair.

"It reality, now, breath." She says as she helps adjust my dress.

"I'm still nervous mama." I reply after taking multiple deep breaths.

"Why?"

"What if he changes his mind?" I ask playing with my hands.

"No, he love you. He in love. Love sick." She says her Russian accent still very prominent.

"My son is marrying girl he dream of as young boy." She says when I still don't look up.

"He told you that?" I ask looking up at her the butterfly's still in my stomach.

"He has said it many times."

"Hey, time to go." My father says sticking his head in the room.

"Okay." I reply as Nikita's mom puts down my veil, handing me my bouquet.

As I walk through the double doors of the church. I see Nikita standing there. Looking amazing in his tux.

As I get closer I see a tear in his eye. Though he is smiling like an idiot.

"Who is giving the bride away?" The priest asks. My mother and father both stand.

"You look beautiful." Nikita whispers his mouth hanging open.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies, handsome." I whisper with a wink.

"I love you." Nikita whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

"The couples have decided to say their own vows. The groom will start."

"(Y/n), I never though I would be getting married. Especially, not to a girl as beautiful and perfect as you are. I never though that after two years I would still get butterfly's. I didn't even expect anyone to have the effect on me that you have. You are my best friend. My partner in crime. The best side of me. You only ever bring out the good in people. I'm so luck to have someone as caring and pure as you around. I love you and I always will." He says looking deep into my eyes. His grip light but firm on my hands.

"Nitkita, until I met you I thought that Prince Charming was just a child's story. That none of that could ever be real. But you showed me that Prince Charming is actually a Russian hockey player with a soft and romantic side. I never expected to find love. That was till the day I met you. You gave me butterfly's, you still do. You are the only man I will ever love. You truly do being out the best in me."

"Do you Nikita take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you (y/n) take Nikita to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Well....yes, I do." I reply teasing Nikita.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest states and within seconds Nikita is dipping and kissing me. Cheers come from his teammates in the room.

"I love you so much Mrs. Soshnikov." He says standing me back up and walking is down the isle to the front of the church.

"I love you so much too, Mr. Soshnikov." I reply as we walk toward the limo waiting to take us to the airport. A spare dress on the seat next to me.

"Turn around." I tell my now husband.

"Why? I'm gonna see it during the honeymoon anyway." He quickly replies.

"It's not the honeymoon yet. So, please, turn around." He does this time.

"I like the blue bra by the way." He says as I sit next to him. Now covered by a summer dress.