Ch. 8

I may start some random uploading of chapters now I feel the suspense is too great to last a week soo... yeah. NEW CHAPTER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV~~

As Geoff and Jack drive away I set Ray down and take Gavin's hand Ray is in preschool, Gavin is in 1st grade and Michael is in 2nd. I'm in the 6th. I walk down the hall with the three boys in tow. We walk up to the 2nd grade rooms and I look at Michael,
"Okay, time to go to class, say bye to your brothers for now, I'll pick you up after school," I don't like how it always seems like I'm in such a hurry but I have to drop Gavin off, then Ray. And my classroom is in a speedster building. Gavin looks at Michael,
"Bye Micool..."
"Bye Gavvy..." they hug and Ray waves before Michael turns around and stops. I spot what he's looking at. A girl with deep red hair stands by the teacher's desk. He looked back at me as I smiled and he ran toward her. I take Gavin's hand and we walked to his class,
"Be good, I'll pick you up after School, say bye to Ray." Gavin looked at Ray.
"Bye X-Ray."
"Bye Vav!" Gavin walked into his room. I picked up Ray and carried him to his room. The preschool is in yet another building, as I push the door open, I notice the only ones in this area are parents and toddlers. I walk down the hall and feel the stares of condescending parents. They know nothing about us, why should they care if i'm the one to drop of my brother. I stand in front of Ray's class and set him down.
"Bye Ray, I'll pick you up right after school."
"Yay Rye!"
"Yeah, and remember, R & R Connection!" He laughed and waddled into his room.
"That's terrible!"
"Huh?" I stand up and turn around to see a slightly overweight mom who just dropped off her kids.
"Your mother left you to drop off and pick up and infant! Every mom needs to take care of her kids rather than passing it off to someone else! And how do you even get home?! do you walk?! You obviously can't drive yet!"
"N-no, I c-can't. I-I pick up him and my other two brothers and walk to the high school. Where m-my older brothers g-go, they drive us home." I was on the verge of years. I always cry when I get yelled at.
"What the hell is your mother doing that she can't pick you up?! I should call child services on her right now!"
"Wha? N-no! If you do that we'll be separated! You can't!"
"Well then, I need to speak to your mother right now! Where is she!?"
"S-she died 3 years ago" The lady looked stunned and her face turned bright red.
"Then- then who takes care of you?"
"My big brothers, please don't call child services! please!"
"I-I'm sorry sweetie, i-I didn't mean it! N-Now go get to class, okay?"
I nodded and ran in the opposite direction, wiping away tears. I heard yelling behind me but kept going. I pushed open the door that leads between my building and Ray's and I turned around the corner and sprinted down the street. I don't exactly know where I'm going, but I have to get out of here.

Geoff's POV~~
Time skip 1 hour~~

I walked out of history class and shove Gus to the side, "Oh shut up!"
We walk down the hall and my phone vibrates in my pocket.
"Oh hold on guys i'll be right back." I ducked into the bathroom and pulled out my phone.
"It's Ryan's school, why would they be calling?" I quickly answered. "hello?" I turn around to see Burnie, Gus, and Joel had all followed me in. "no Ryan isn't home sick... A-are you sure he's not in class?... I-I see... okay, I understand. I'll be right down...okay... bye... shit." I look up at my friends, "I gotta go find my brother."

~~~~~~~
*not story essential random blather from me*
Okay I was sitting in class at school when I was writing this and nearly started crying. I felt so bad for Ryan and just wanted to punch that lady in the face! These next few chapters (well this whole story really) were so hard to write cuz they kinda reflect on my own emotions and shit. Cuz I totally get what Ryan is goin through in this and I kinda based his personality off of myself. This was random. welp... bye~~