Ch. 22

~Geoff"s POV~

"She's Here!" Michael yells, running from his spot by the window over to the door.

"Alright I'm coming," I quickly walk over to the door. "Clam down, you look like you're gonna explode." I place a hand on top of his rust colored curls.

"How can i calm down?! She's here!" He yells as he ducks away from my hand and reaches for the door knob.

"Stop!" I grab his tiny hand.

"Huh?" he looks up at me.

"you cant seem too eager." he stares up at me, confusion clear on his face. "you gotta make it seem like you werent waiting right by the door."

"but... but i was." he replies.

"yeah but SHE doesnt have to know that!" the door bell echoes through the house. "see, wait," i whisper to him. we stand next to the door, wel, i stand, he just kinda jumps up and down in place. After about 5 seconds i hold up 3 fingers

"3...2...1..." i pull open the door, michael immediatly runs between me and the door frame.

"hey Lindsey!"

"Hey Michael!" the little red-haired girl stands on our doorstep waving.

"Hello Mrs. Tuggey." I smile.

"Hello Mr. Hunter." SHe smiles back.

"Oh please call me Geoff." I respond.

"oh, alright, Geoff."

"so i was planning to bring some snacks for the kids and have alittle picnic. So I wanted to know if Lindsey was alergic to anything?" I ask.

"OH that sounds lovely! Dont worry she's not allergic to anything!"

"alright! that sounds good. so lindsey looks excited."

"yeah she hasnt stopped talking about him all day." Mrs. Tuggey says with a smile, earning a yell of protes from lindsey and a laugh from Michael.

"well anyway, i better get going! have fun sweety! So I'll pick her up around 6:00?"

"Sounds good." i say with a smile.

"Bye Mom!" Lindsey yells with a smile and a wave.

"So Lindsey! Come in!" I say with a smile, before playfully shoving my brother. "Say something idiot" I whisper.

"S-So Lindsey, wanna go, uh, wanna go play in my room?" He asks, face glowing bright red.

"Yeah! Totally!" She smiles.

"Well. Then follow me!"

"Okay!" She says quickly following him to his room.

I sigh, time to go and actually make dinner.

"GAVIN GET OUT!" I hear followed by the slam of the door. And two sets of footprints running down the hallway.

"Geoff! Micool kicked us out!"

Us? Oh yeah Dan's still here.

"Yea can we do something with you?"

"Sure. Wanna help me pack dinner?"

"Yeah sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so sorry that i haven't uploaded in months but I've had THE WORST writer's block and couldn't wright anything. But i think that once i get back into it uploads will be getting more frequent because now i actually have a computer to wright on rather than my phone. so... yeah hopefully it will be better. hope you guys enjoy this it may not be the best I've done but its still something. :)