Chapter Fifteen

I jump back almost immediately, and he has a confused look on his face. "What?" He asks, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion as a flash of what seems like hurt flashes across his face. My own face contorts in confusion as I try to iterate what I'm feeling to him. "I feel... like my stomach is doing weird things." I whisper, looking anywhere but at him, which is difficult because we are still only inches away from each other. "Is it a good feeling?" He asks, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I don't meet his gaze or say anything, just nod. "Tingly?" He asks, and I meet his gaze in surprise. "How'd you know?" I ask, still keeping my voice in a whisper. I watch as his smirk disappears and instead is replaced by a smile. "Because I feel it too."

He begins leaning in towards me again, but I lean back. "And you're sure that's a good thing?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at him in question. "It's not a sign I'm about to blow chunks because of a concussion?" Bellamy rolls his eyes, but the smile never leaves. "Just shut up and let me kiss you." He says, a hint of laughter in his voice. I nod, and he leans in again. I close my eyes and lean back once again. "Bellamy?" He groans and leans his forehead against mine. "Yes, Princess?" He asks, forced patience clear in his voice. I open my eyes but look anywhere at him. "I've never kissed anyone before." I whisper timidly.

He leans away slightly, and I miss the contact. A hand under my chin causes me to look finally meet his gaze. I don't see judgement or even the slightest amount of amusement, just a look of focus with a mix of surprise. He doesn't say anything in reply, just keeps his hand under my chin and slowly begins to lean in. This time, I don't lean away.

His chapped lips meet my own, and I squeeze my eyes shut as the tingly feeling in my stomach increases by a million times. His hand slides across my jaw and lands on the back of my neck, and I feel his other hand grib my waist. I slide my hands from around his neck and rest them on his shoulders. This kiss is slow and gentle, and I appreciate it. He pulls away, and I sigh in disappointment. He stands up, pulling me up with him, and quickly leans back in, reconnection our lips.

This time, it's a little faster pase.

One of Bellamy's hands slide to the middle of my back and pulls me closer to him, smushing us together, and his other hand slides into my hair, his fingers tangling into it. My own hands slide up his shoulders and find the hairs at the back of his neck. I move them higher and begin running his slightly sweaty hair between my fingers.

He pulls away, and I sigh in a mixture of content and disappointment, keeping my eyes closed. But, they snap open wide when I feel Bellamy's lips on my neck just below my jaw. I gasp as he gently bites at the skin as he moves towards my ear, and my eyes flutter closed at how... wonderful this feels.

"Carter." Bellamy whispers in my ear, causing me to barely suppress a shiver. "Yeah?" I get out, having to clear my throat after my voice cracks. "We should get this stuff back to camp." He says but doesn't make a motion to indicate he wants to move, not that I do either. "Okay." I breath out, nodding my head as I open my eyes. He moves back into my line of vision, smirking slightly. "Ready?" He asks and places a soft kiss to my lips. I smile up at him as he pulls away. "Ready."

We quickly gather up all the guns and ammo that we can find and fold them up in a blanket. Bellamy carries the guns, and I carry the blankets. The hike back to camp seemed to take twice as long as the hike to the depot. Bellamy and I walk in silence, just listening to the forest sounds that surround us. The kiss pops up into my head, and suddenly I'm blushing and smiling as I look down at the ground to watch where I step.

"What are you smiling about, Princess?" Bellamy asks from beside me, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Nothing." I lie, shaking my head, and continue looking down at the ground. "You sure?" he asks, bumbing his arm into mine, causing me to fake glare at him as I stumble. "Yes, I'm sure. Now wipe that smirk off your face and help me think of a plan on how to tell Clarke that we're bringing guns into camp." I say, changing the subject of the conversation before it even started.