Third Time (Part 2)

Continuing...

"Okay." Rainbow said, fixing his posture into a listening position.
"Well first, what is she like, is she a messy person?, funny person, rich?" Fluttershy asked.
"She's more of a classy type and he'll yeah she's rich." Rainbow said.
"Well if she's classy, try to be...mmm, classy too but still unique." Fluttershy said, Rainbow narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"How can I be classy but unique?" Rainbow asked.
"Be classy by looking like it, you wear suits to work right?" Fluttershy said.
"Well, sort of, I wear a sweater over it." Rainbow said.
"Then don't wear a sweater, just the suit and.." Fluttershy said, moving her hand towards Rainbow'a hair, flicking it sideways.
"Putting your hair like that would be good for her." Fluttershy said.
"Really?" Rainbow asked.
"For sure." Fluttershy said,nodding.
"And talk to her more and try to get her to go places with you like to eat lunch or something like that together." Fluttershy said.
"Oh okay." Rainbow said.
"Well, that's all the advice i could give you." Fluttershy said.
"Thanks so much Fluttershy." Rainbow said, preparing to leave.
"No problem." Fluttershy said back, getting prepared to close the bar as Rainbow left.

~~~

The next day, Rainbow decided to give Fluttershy's advice a try. So when he took the bus to work, he just wore his suit and styled it the way Fluttershy told him to do. Rainbow had to admit, he did like his new style but he thought that his hair could be a bit more...messy in a good way. When he got to the floor of his career floor, he walked to his office, getting a few good looks from his fellow workers. As he was walking, he saw Rarity's office and he talking to someone in it since the walls were glass. Rainbow just simply took a deep breath and walked past her office. When he did, he gave a relieved sigh.
"Rainbow!" A female voice called. Rainbow widened his eyes from the other way and slowly turned around to see Rarity call out his name.
"Uh..h-hey." Rainbow said awkwardly, walking closer to Rarity.
"My,my, I see you've took a nice classy turn, I love it." Rarity said. Rainbow felt a whole lot more relief after Rarity said that.
"Oh uh, y-yeah, just thought I'd try something new." Rainbow said. While Rainbow said that, he noticed that Rarity started walking a bit more closer to Rainbow than usual, plus she was staring at him. Rainbow blushed a bit from the closeness between them, this has never ever happened before. They barely talked before but now it seemed different from the look in her eyes.
"Wanna go out for lunch today?" Rarity asked. Rainbow widened his eyes again.
"Y-Yeah, um, yes yes sure, that would be great." Rainbow said, stuttering through the sentence.
"I'll see you then." Rarity said, putting her index finger on Rainbow's chin, slowly walking away after. Rainbow just shocked at this whole thing, Rarity was acting different. She was more,...seductive to Rainbow. But Rainbow smiled and went to his office.

Thank god I took Fluttershy's advice,now I'm actually going somewhere with Rarity.