Seventh Time Part 2

Continuing...

"What happened?" Fluttershy asked, listening to Rainbow. Rainbow looked at Fluttershy's eyes, they were the most beautiful colour of teal, to beautiful that Rainbow couldn't look away. Soon after, the two began staring at each others eyes with complete silence for about 2 minutes straight.

Fluttershy:
No Fluttershy, don't fall for him, he has someone else now...

Rainbow:
I don't think I like Rarity anymore, I think it's someone else.

Fluttershy cleared her throat, causing them to both lean back and look away from each other. They were both blushing like crazy.

"So, um, what happened?" Fluttershy asked, still looking away from Rainbow, blushing. Rainbow looked back to Fluttershy.

"Rarity's just really bitchy." Rainbow said making Fluttershy grin and look back at Rainbow.

"Oh really?" Fluttershy asked, grinning.

"Yeah, she just liked me for my looks, well the 'fancy' type looks that you told me put on to impress her." Rainbow said, chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry about telling you to do that, but it got you to impress her." Fluttershy said.

"Oh no no no, it's not your fault." Rainbow said.

"But I see you went back to your ruffed up hair." Fluttershy said, smiling and ruffling Rainbow's almost dry hair from the rain outside. His hair looked like he just wrestled a tiger, but it looked cute. Rainbow smiled back and looked up to Fluttershy whom was standing in front of him since he was sitting on the chair.

"Yeah, I don't care if it looks bad, beats having overly gelled hair sticking down on your hair, do you know how long it took to get all that hair gel out of my hair?" Rainbow said, making Fluttershy laugh. Rainbow laughed along with her after.

"I assumed it took a while, I once had a boyfriend like that and always found his hair gel bottles everywhere, literally." Fluttershy said, making Rainbow laugh.

"Heh, like I knock on Rarity's door and she opens it and says I'm 3 mins late, who says that?!" Rainbow said, making Fluttershy grin.

"Well, Rarity does." Fluttershy said. Rainbow then looked down.

"Yeah, to be honest, I really don't know why I liked her." Rainbow said.

"Well, you probably didn't know that she was like that until she paid more attention to you." Fluttershy said making Rainbow look up to her.

"True." Rainbow said.

     It then got silent after that and awkward. They both didn't know what to say at the moment. Fluttershy decided to take the rest of the first-aid kit tools back to its original place, leaving Rainbow alone for a moment.

    Oh no, now I like Fluttershy...