Fourth Time

It was the night after the day Rainbow and Rarity went to have lunch out. He went back to the bar to tell how it went to Fluttershy. As he walked through those doors, he saw Fluttershy standing behind the counter as usual. She had a cloth in her hand and was wiping down the wooden polished counter top. 
      When Rainbow took his seat, Fluttershy lifted her head up.
"Hey Rainbow." Fluttershy said.
"Hey Fluttershy." Rainbow replied.
"I see you took my advice." Fluttershy said, pointing out Rainbow's suit and hair. Rainbow nodded.
"Yeah I did." Rainbow said.
"So...how did it go?" Fluttershy asked.
"It was great at first, we ended up going out for lunch together." Rainbow said.
"That's great!" Fluttershy said.
"But when we went out, she was acting weird." Rainbow said, Fluttershy narrowed her eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked.
"I mean like she was not acting like herself, usually she'd never notice me and when she does, she's look away and not care but today, she called my name and got really close to me, like really close." Rainbow said.
"Well, that's progress." Fluttershy said.
"Yeah but then at lunch, I was the one doing most of the talking which was really awkward, and the whole time she was just staring at me and touching my hand, it's weird." Rainbow said.
"Rainbow..., have you ever dated anyone, ever?" Fluttershy asked.
"Y-Yes I have, but I know Rarity and I know when she's not herself." Rainbow said.
"Well, she might be getting into you, she might be starting to like you." Fluttershy said.
"You think so?" Rainbow asked.
"Yeah totally, just keep doing what I told you and see how far it goes." Fluttershy said.
"Okay." Rainbow said.