Sixth Time

~~~ 2 weeks later

"Are you gonna ask her tomorrow?" Fluttershy asked Rainbow whom was sitting in his usual spot at the bar. But Rainbow was distracted causing him to avoid Fluttershy's question.

Why am I feeling this? What even is this feeling? It was sort of the same feeling I had when I started to like Rarity, but now it's happening with Fluttershy. Is it possible that I.........might like Fluttershy as.....more than friends?

"Hello?" Fluttershy called in a louder tone, getting Rainbow out of his thoughts.
"Oh uh..y-yeah, sorry I was zoned out for a second there." Rainbow said quickly.
"..it's okay." Fluttershy said.
"So uh, what did you ask me?" Rainbow asked.
"Oh um...a-are you gonna ask her out tomorrow?" Fluttershy asked. Rainbow looked go the floor for a quick second then back up to Fluttershy.
"Uh...maybe...I mean um, yeah, yeah I will." Rainbow said, his mind still partially in his thoughts from before.
"Oh...okay, good luck with it." Fluttershy said, sounding a bit off/weird. Then she walked towards the back. Rainbow noticed this unexpected behaviour in Fluttershy. She then came back with a big garbage bag, walking it to the back door to throw it out in the big trash bin in the back.
"You should go, the bar is closing now." Fluttershy said, walking closer to the back door, she also said it in a depressing way.
Rainbow raised his eyebrow and stood up from his chair, following Fluttershy.
"Are you okay?" Rainbow asked, him and Fluttershy now being outside at the back of the bar, in an alley way.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine." Fluttershy said, lifting the lid of the garbage bin.
"Your acting a bit...strange." Rainbow said.
"No I'm not." Fluttershy said in a surprisingly rude tone, throwing the garbage bag into the bin then slamming it closed. Rainbow began to get annoyed with Fluttershy's behaviour and decided to take charge.
"Then what was that?" Rainbow asked, making Fluttershy turn around from going back into the bar.
"What was what?" Fluttershy asked.
"Your acting a bit rude." Rainbow said, causing Fluttershy to stop.
"Rude?" Fluttershy said, raising her voice.
"Yes rude." Rainbow said.
"Me? Rude? I helped you get a girl that you would have never gotten if it wasn't for me so your welcome!" Fluttershy said. Rainbow was now angry.
"Hey! I just asked for advice not directions on how to get her, but you gave me the directions!." Rainbow said now raising his voice.
"I help you! And now you got that girl you wanted and now you don't need me anymore so bye!" Fluttershy yelled, walking back into the bar. Rainbow then quickly went into the bar after her.
"Bye? Really?" Rainbow said to Fluttershy whom was across the room.
"Yes so bye!, get out!" Fluttershy said, grabbing her purse. Rainbow just stood there.
"Come on! I need to lock the bar." Fluttershy said, waiting for him to get out with a set of keys in her hand. Rainbow stood there.
"Bye?" Rainbow said.
"Yes bye, now can you please leave so I can go home." Fluttershy said. Rainbow looked at her for a while until he finally moved and walked out the door, leaving Fluttershy to give a big sigh while she closed the door and locked it.