♛ ❛ W E L C O M E ❜ 🌹

r o z i e °
° g r a p h i c
w a r s °

___

° 2 0 2 0 °

___

° Greetings : Hi, my pen name is Roze Fayers and welcome to the annual Rozie Graphic Wars, the 2020 edition. Which means the contest will run through a whole year from the first day of January 2020, to the last day of December 2020.

This is a special kind of graphic Contest where only 21 lucky contestants are the only ones allowed to enter the contest. There will also be an elimination after every round, so once you are out, you are out.

However, there is the concept of Revival. If you've seen other tv competition shows, they bring back a contestant to give them another winning chance.

There is also the concept of advantages and disadvantages. Where the winner of the round will be given a small disadvantage and the loser of the round will be given a small advantage among the rest.

This is to test if the winner of the previous round was only the winner based on luck or they truly have skill and if the loser really deserves to win.

I will be honest and say that this will be a contest with a lot of rules, scores and procedures to make everything run smoothly in the future.

If you are queezy with rules and criticism, it is best advised to look for another contest as there are many out there.

But if you think it is too strict then let me tell you that the prizes are worth it and I don't take prizes lightly because I think prizes should be something glorious and will really benefit the winners and give the contestants motivation to do better.

This graphic wars is held twice a month for the whole year of 2020.

No worries to those who can't join this edition as there will be more in the future that you yourself can join. 

___

° For those who aim to be contestants : To become a contestant you must submit a form that will be presented in the forms chapter and fulfill the requirements in the rules chapter.

Like I mentioned before, there will only be 24 so please think carefully if you are really willing to join and continue to the end. I don't want to force eliminate contestants who aren't active and will get unmotivated very quickly.

Remember this is not only for competition but also for improvement as it will help you for future projects.

Do not worry as all contestants will be having prizes of their own.

___

° For bystanders and voters : If you trust these graphic designers to make your graphics please don't hesitate to fill out the request form on the forms chapter.

For those who want to support the contestants on the side you may comment the ❤️ emoji. Your votes will not be the deciding factor for the overall winner but will help with tiebreakers, the popularity award and the revival of a contestant.

___

° For people willing to be co-judges : This one is something I have to take seriously as I have to make sure that you are not closely related to any of the contestants. You should also at least be a proper graphic designer who may have won contests before or had hosted legit contests. I am not in need of co-judges but comment here if you want to be one.

___

° This is all for now, please read through the whole thing so as to not create confusion...

If you have a hard time understanding something, comment it here so that I can improve it.

Without further ado, welcome to the Rozie Graphic Wars!!!