🥀🏆MINOR AWARD VOTING

It's time to vote for the people who would get the minor awards. There are only 3 that will require voting, the rest have already been decided but will be announced together with the overall winners announcement which is on May 30.

Everyone can vote but you must vote fairly. Vote for who you think deserves the minor award, not because they are your friend or they told you to vote for them.

The voting for this one is the same as the previous one. You can only use 1 heart per category/minor award. So you have to vote 3 times overall. Your comment will immediately be deleted if you are not following instructions.

⚠️ All the candidates were fairly chosen based on the criteria for the award. Please do not say I was biased with choosing the contestants.

If you do not see your name here, you might also be part of some other kind of minor award and there are still mini prizes to look forward to.

▪︎《 🥀 》▪︎

PERFECT TOUCH

The Contestant with the cleanest and clearest graphics. Someone who always deliver their cover in high quality that you can't help but awe.

🥀 CANDIDATES 🥀

Candidate 1: GeekGoddess-
Vote for Cat here -->

Candidate 1: GeekGoddess-Vote for Cat here -->

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Candidate 2: rosestar_
Vote for Anyi here -->

Candidate 2: rosestar_Vote for Anyi here -->

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Candidate 3: galacticosmic
Vote for Velle here -->

Candidate 3: galacticosmicVote for Velle here -->