🥀 ROUND 2 ENTRIES (1)

It is now officially time for public voting and judges scoring.

Okay guys so there are contestants who submitted more than one entry.

For Judges: comment on the co-judges comments which graphic you prefer.

For Bystanders: give a heart from either the left or right of the graphic. Instructions will be specified below.

Voting Rules:
(Please read!!!)

1. Contestants can vote on any graphic but they can't vote on their own graphic. It is optional for you to vote for them but if you want to show support, why not?

2. If you are a bystander and wish to vote, you may vote by commenting inline a ❤️, 3 times on any graphic. You may vote on the same Graphic.

 You may vote on the same Graphic

Or

3. If you wish to give your own comments or compliments for their improvement, you may do so. Please criticize truthfully and modestly. Please do not start any arguments or hate threads. This applies to contestants as well.

4. Contestants have the right to bring people they know to vote. The bystander votes don't influence the overall scoring. They only influence tiebreakers, eliminations and minor awards.

5. Please go through all entries before casting your vote. Every participant should have a chance before you blindly vote.

Failure to comply instructions will immediately have their extra comments deleted and not considered.

Please comment if you haven't seen your entry.

Order of entries are followed by the time it was released.

Contestants can vote on any graphic.

If you are a bystander and wish to vote, you may vote by commenting inline a ❤️ 3 times on any graphic. You may vote on the same Graphic.