🥀 ROUND 5 ENTRIES

What time is it? It's judging time.

This round will have eliminations once again but there is no voting because there are still inactive users.

There is a new voting rule for this round, so please read carefully.

Voting Rules:
(Please read!!!)

1. Contestants can vote on any graphic but they can't vote on their own graphic. It is optional for you to vote for them but if you want to show support, why not?

2. If you are a bystander and wish to vote, you may vote by commenting inline a ❤️

Since there will be four mini winners and one main winner. This is how you will vote.

You will vote 1 ❤ per category. Which means you can only vote once per category. You cannot vote for two graphic designers who designed Cat's Pajamas. So on and so forth. So that means you get 4 ❤ overall as there are 4 stories.

3. If you wish to give your own comments or compliments for their improvement, you may do so on the respective bystanders comments section. Please criticize truthfully and modestly. Please do not start any arguments or hate threads. This applies to contestants as well.

4. Contestants have the right to bring people they know to vote. The bystander votes don't influence the overall scoring. They only influence tiebreakers, eliminations and minor awards.

5. Please go through all entries before casting your vote. Every participant should have a chance before you blindly vote.

Failure to comply instructions will immediately have their extra comments deleted and not considered.

Please comment if you haven't seen your entry.

Order of entries are followed by the time it was released and by story.

Prompt 1: Umbrella Town

Full Summary: There is a cursed town that rains all the time. The houses are equipped with huge umbrellas to shade the surrounding area. But even though they have these strategies, the townspeople were fed up with their situation and they demand the mayor to fix it. There was a witch who has the spell to lessen the amount of rain that pours in the town. The mayor made a deal with the witch which she agreed to but in the condition that the mayor's child, Wendy will be the one to get the curse. To stop the rain in town, she has to use the umbrella to stop the curse, but the rain will rain only on her instead. This made Wendy a really sad and gloomy child. She too, was mad at how she was the one to sacrifice her life for something she didn't even choose to do. One day, she decided to not put on the umbrella anymore and kept to herself in her bedroom. She was happy for she didn't have rain coming down onto her shoulders. She decided to invite her friends over to her house to tell them the news but her friends couldn't make it due to the heavy rain. Wendy was disappointed but she understood. She then wanted to take a walk outside, but since it was raining, she would still get rained on if she went outside. Feeling desperate, she went to the witch to ask to break this curse. The witch said she can do it, but someone else will get the curse. Wendy was about to do it but then she felt bad about someone else being in charge of the curse when they didn't ask for it, just like how Wendy felt. She then decided to keep the curse on her because despite her carrying the curse on her shoulders, she would rather be the only one to experience the burden than to pass it down to those who don't deserve it.