🥀 ROUND 1 RANKINGS

Here are the list of winners and their respective prizes. Congratulations to everyone, you all did so well.

Please also note that I am not a professional. As in I don't get paid to make covers so I'm pretty much an amateur. I know how hard it is to make a cover you envisioned but can't really make due to limited resources or inexperience. Just note that I took everything into account and I might seem condescending in my comments at the same time overly praisy as well but that is because the comments in the entry chapter already said what I wanted to say so most of the things I will be saying are basically praises and nitty gritty improvements.

I honestly felt motivated to improve my graphics after seeing these entries. I sometimes wonder if I'm actually worthy enough to judge, lol!

I hope everyone's enjoying the contest so far. I hope it's not too much. I know some people are annoyed when contests like these require so many things, I just like to keep things organized and fun and I have such a passion for this contest, like you have no idea!!!

I know that results should start from the lowest scoring to the winner to create suspense. But I think the last place is also a suspenseful thing since everyone gets to see how well they did.

Again, like I said before, please do not be personally hurt by the rankings. All of you did so well but I just prefer one cover over the other.

Everything is fair since the winner is selected and judged from all areas and perspectives, not just mine only.

Just know that the level of importance is:

1st : Average Ranking
2nd : Total Score
3rd : Audience Votes

Everyone may choose to claim their mini prizes if they want to but if you're saving for an even bigger prize, you may choose to wait.

Having that said, the next round will be uploaded soon today.

- 🥀 -

Overall Ranking: 🏆 Winner
Contestant: NiveiS

Overall Ranking: 🏆 WinnerContestant: NiveiS