🥀 ROUND 8 ENTRIES

I feel like my contest is slowly dying which is understandble since keeping a commintment for 1 whole year is really tough.

Contestants, please read!!!!

So right now, because of the inactivity I decided to lay out some options on how this will go. You can say which optiom you prefer inline.

A.) Keep the pace normally with 24 rounds (2 rounds each month) and finish until December 2020 with a revivial.

B.) Have only 1 round per month from May until December, equivalent to 16 rounds overall with revival.

C.) Have only up to 12 rounds with 2 rounds each month until June being the finale with no revival.

D.) Round 9 will be the finale round and I will be starting my other batches of RGW early.

E.) For every inactive participant, they will be automatically removed and there will be no revival round. The amount of rounds depend on how many people are inactive and get eliminated.

First of all, I am grateful with how many bystanders I am getting. I never thought this contest would have that many onlookers, the amount of votes I have recieved for the chapters and the contestant's entries astound me. I get at least 40 or more voters that tallying the hearts per chapter literally is the longest process and I am so grateful.

This is the first contest I have ever held and I have been planning this for the whole half of 2019 with so many things planned. But because of inactivity, things weren't going as planned which is sad because I already stated in the forms that you have to be committed and you have to be sure you have to be committed so that there will be no complications in the future.

Oh well, this was almost like a learning experience for me and I can start to see some flaws in my formatting and the way I run things so I do hope to improve more in the future.

I would just like to sincerely thank Comatose7 because even though you have barely rose from the bottom 3 spot, you never missed a round and your determination surprised me. Because of that, when the whole contest is over, you will definitely be rewarded in a way.

Anyways, sorry for the long message. The voting may proceed!

Voting Rules:
(Please read!!!)

1. Contestants can vote on any graphic but they can't vote on their own graphic. It is optional for you to vote for them but if you want to show support, why not?

2. If you are a bystander and wish to vote, you may vote by commenting inline a ❤️ 3 times on any graphic. You may vote on the same Graphic.

Ex. ❤❤❤ in 1 entry

Or

❤❤ and ❤ in 2 different entries

Or

❤ and ❤ and ❤ in 3 different entries

3. If you wish to give your own comments or compliments for their improvement, you may do so on the respective bystanders comments section. Please criticize truthfully and modestly. Please do not start any arguments or hate threads. This applies to contestants as well.