🥀 ROUND 6: Minor Award Stickers

Welcome to Round 6!

So dystopianxfiction has been elimanted due to inactivity. However, if she plans to be active later this year, she might have a chance. Last round was quite challenging for some despite the easy prompts. March is a busy month for me and I am sure it is for the rest of you too, so this one will probably be the easiest round of them all.

This round is a bit different as I will require you to make the minor award stickers that I will be using for Rozie Graphic Wars 2020. I don't really like the stickers I made as it's too basic and doesn't really fit with the 2020 theme. I might use these stickers for future RGWs.

✞ Number of Contestants: 19✞ Single Elimination ✞ About: Making the official minor award stickers for Rozie Graphic Wars 2020✞ Reason: To see how you can be creative and how you make your sticker

Number of Contestants: 19
Single Elimination 
About: Making the official minor award stickers for Rozie Graphic Wars 2020
Reason: To see how you can be creative and how you make your sticker. Knowing the basics of how to make them.

Number of Stickers: 6

Title: Each sticker has one title:
▪︎ Perfect Touch
▪︎ Picture Perfect
▪︎ Gifted Mind
▪︎ Defending Champion
▪︎ Starstruck
▪︎ Winning Chance

Subtitle: RGW 2020 Minor Award (you can rephrase or cut out or add but RGW and 2020 must be in the sticker)

Author: None as for the watermark, you can make a graphic containing your stickers just like the example below and place your username there.

Theme: It must represent RGW 2020 in some way. You can also have themes similar to the names of the awards. You can be as creative as possible.

Color Scheme: There is no specified limit, but it must have the traditional green or red RGW 2020 colors. You can also refer to my stickers in the official list of stickers.

Picture: You don't necessarily have to put a picture. A simple icon or symbol can work but it's not neccessary to have a picture.

Task: You must make the stickers match but at the same time uniquely different. Be creatuve. Do not just copy from my examples. You must also create the individual stickers and the graphic containing the stickers.

Reminders:
Only 1 set of 6 stickers allowed for this round only
✞ There is no advantage or disadvantage for this round since it will be officially used for the contest
✞ I will be sending a template to your emails to make your lives easier. If you did not recieve them after 24 hours of the time I upload this chapter, then you may pm me.
✞ Please upload the picture of your graphic containing the stickers and the individual stickers to a chapter in your entry book. If you wish not to uplaod them individually, you can send them through my email.
Tag me and also tag the co-judges on that specific chapter. You may refer to the scoring for names.
✞ Also send your stickers and graphic to me through email. Please also state your username.
No cheating or copying please

Mini Prizes:

🏆- Sticker will officially be used for the contest and 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹+ 🎖️
🥇- 🌹🌹🌹🌹
🥈- 🌹🌹🌹
🥉- 🌹🌹
🏅- Star of the Round and 🎖️

Contestants who already submitted their Entries:

1. cutelyy_
2. salemdiablo
3. VisualGraphics
4. Comatose7
5. BluishlyPink_
6. rosestar_
7. GeekGoddess-
8. cutie_pixie123
9. Velsper
10. LadySnowdrop