♛ ❛ R U L E S ❜🌹

° R U L E S
&
R E Q U I R E M E N T S°

° Only 21 Spots will be filled because the previous contestants cancelled. If the quota is full, you would have to wait for the next edition.

° This will be a very formal and strict contest. If that kind of thing is not for you, please join another one.

Requirements

° You must be active enough to Participate the whole year. Don't worry, there are 2 rounds every month.

° A Book specifically made for this Contest. It has to be labeled : Rozie Graphic War Entries. This makes your entries organized and easy for me to locate. Do not make the cover for it yet as it will be used for round 1 of the Contest.

° Book must be categorised in Random with these specific tags (you can also add your own) :

#RozeFayers #ComfortableShows #RozieGraphicWars #CoverContestEntries #GraphicWars

° You must be willing to share your email address to me via private message. This is so that I can easily send out specific pictures in case it is needed.

° I will also have to private message you my email so that you can send your covers to me in perfect condition. You must promise not to give this out to anyone without my permission.

° Please add this story to your reading list as it makes it easier for you to access the book.

° Please follow me. I am not saying this just because I want a follow. I will mostly be posting my updates of the contest in my feed. This is so that no one is left out when I give extra info.

Rules

+ Every Entry I will give my short critique. Pros, Cons and Tips, if you are one who doesn't like constructive criticism, this isn't the contest for you. So please do not feel offended or complain.

+ You must be understanding with my judgement as it is my Contest. If you have problems with how I judge, you can join another contest, there are plenty out there.

+ I don't do very sexual covers as they are not a part of what I promote. I want to give different people of all ages a chance to edit without feeling uncomfortable.

+You have to be completely sure that this contest is what you want to enter. I don't want complications in the future.

If you read every rule and requirement, comment down in the entry form a dominantly blue emoji, for pc users, you may comment a dominantly blue thing.

⊱You must be willing to cooperate and fulfill every requirement and follow the rules to a tee so that it makes judging easier.