BAD BOY 8 ( TIME TO CATCH THE BAD GUY )

[ GD POV ]

"G-GD s-stop" Dara said which made me stop what I was doing. I helps her to stand up, were going to escape the room.

But then, a loud noise from a gun was aired.

Dara's body fall to me. Dara's body fall to me. "DARA!" I said and hug her. "D-DARA! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!" I shouted and look back. I see Hyun Suk smirking at me. I was going to stand up when Dara hold my wrist.

"Dara, are you alright? Hmm? Tell me please" i said. "G-gd i am,iam sleepy" she said weakly. "No dara. Dont fucking sleep. No." I said in a cold voice. "I-im sorry GD. This all my fault." She said and smile. "Dont speak! Dont utter a word! I am begging you." I said and hold her hands.

"Dara, stay still. Taeyang is on the way. And i am going to finish something hmm? Promise me." She slowly nods and i stand up, when i see Hyun Suk, i immidiately grab his collar and punch him.

I dont care if he is dead because of my punch. I feel much better if i did that. "H A H A d-do you think y-you won? Your girl got a shot, dont you think she will endure it until the end? The fuck no." He said and laugh happily.

I punch him at his abdomen so i can shut his fucking mouth. "WHY YOU CARE HUH?! CARE ABOUT YOUSELF!" I said angrily and click my tounge in annoyance. I punch him again at his abdomen. He is unconscious right now and i immidiately go towards Dara.

"GD!" Taeyang shouted and run towards us. "Im sorry" he mutters. "The fuck, dont be sorry and help me" i said and we help dara to stand. "Where is the car?" I ask. "I will guide you dont worry" he said and smile, a sad one. "Go ahead and save Dara. I will finish something here" I said and start to walk towards the construction site.

Taeyang hold my wrist, i look back. "Why?" I ask with a stoic expression. "You are not going to kill him right?" He ask worriedly. I
Nod. "Do you have a phone?" I ask him and he give me his phone. "Go, please save dara" i said and start my steps again.

I dialed the number and the cops answer. "Are you interested of crime about bribing and breaking the law? Hmm, it is also about corruption" i said. "Are you serious sir? Can you tell me who is it? We need to investigate"  i smirks. "No need to investigate, i will hand you the evidence." I smirk again. "Go to this place, new to the west, a construction site building. Bring many police" i said and end the call.

I sat like a homeless man. This is the second time that i open my heart to god. "Please save my dara" isaid and a tear slowly escape my eyes. I heard the siren of the police. "I am the one who call you" i said and stand up.

"There he is."

------

Thanks for reading! Im so sorry if this is boring hehe.

MORE STORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:

BIGBANG IMAGINES
T.O.P BIGBANG IMAGINES
MY MISSING TWIN