EPILOGUE

**SUPREME COURT OF SOUTH KOREA**

"The defendant Baron Choi (TOP FATHER) is pleaded guilty for corruption and for bribing many of the employees on CHOI COMPANY. I sentence you for 15 years in prison" TOP stands up and clap his hands. Bringing justice to GD and to his father's company.

He is hurt but its the truth. He must lock his father behind the bars for his sin he had made.

**GD AND DARA'S AFTER WEDDING**

A loud music is booming the venue. Well,  after GD and Dara got married, they decided to invite everyone instead of doing their honeymoon.

Everyone is happy, Taeyang,  TOP,  GD and Dara are laughing together.

"Come-on, im not weak guys." taeyang exclaimed and laugh his ass off.

"Well,  how about me? A tall man who keeps on working at a trashy company? What do you call me?" TOP jokingly said and chuckles.

"Well,  im looking forward on Daragon's little babies" TOP smirked and drink his martini with dry olives.

"Me too,  i want to hold them and play with them" taeyang admired them so much and Dara's cheeks become a red tomato and GD just hug her.

"We'll work on it. Dara? " gd teased and Dara just cover her face because of embarassment.

"Dont play on me guys! I'll smack your heads if you dont stop!"she snapped and the men just laugh together.

"I never imagine this life, look. People around me are happy. Me & Top are both ok. Taeyang stand still by my side. And especially, the one and only human being that i cannot live without...." GD slowly looked at dara's eyes and smile at her.

"Awww you're so sweet! Well,  im also lucky to have a boyfriend who is a bad boy with a good heart... I never thought that I'll be happy in my life" Dara giggled and they just stare on each other.

"KISS!  KISS!  KISS! " the two moron shouted besides them and GD slowly lean on Dara's face.

Dara closed her eyes waiting for GD to kiss her. GD closed the gap between her and dara as they share a passionate kiss.

"WHOOOOOO" the idiots roared and gd smack their heads.

"I never expect this happy moments. I want to thank all of you. Let's take a picture together" GD announced and "1.....2....3!" The photographer click the camera and the picture is released.   

"Everyone is smiling. Everyone is happy. Me and Dara are finally got married. " GD thought and smile to dara.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
   I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING, VOTING IN MY STORY. IM REALLY SORRY IF I DECEIVED SOME OF YOU BUT  IM ENDING THIS STORY. AND IM SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY BECAUSE I WROTE THIS STORY 2 YEARS AGO AND IM JUST 12 Y/O THAT YEAR. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!