The mission , Code 3 Part 3

And picks up the sword and gets ready to cut my hands. "NOOOOOOO"

BOOM 💥

As Haru was about to cut her hands , Toki comes in throwing the door at Haru , but dodges it . "TOKI !" (Y/N) looking at him tears coming down her face "I'm glad so glad to see , now help me !" . Toki smiling "you still look great in your bikini " winking at her . "Shut up " (Y/N) getting angry. "Fine , but you owe me later now ...let's get started " (Y/N) looking at Toki in surprise never witness his power until now . "Great another nuisance I'll have to add you to my other collection of code breaker " walking to a door behind (Y/N) . Haru begins to open the door and what lies there was something smelly. A couple heads rolling comes out rolling down next to (Y/N) feet . "What the hell how many have you killed you monster!" (Y/N) getting angry trying to move. "You shall be judged by me" (Y/N) looking at him with rage in his eyes. "(Y/N) stay still don't move I'll handle this "he gets into stanza and gets ready to fight Haru.

*****LOOK ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FIGHT SEEN WHICH I MIGHT SUCK AT SO BAD*****

"I can't let you hurt such a beautiful lady like her " Toki using his magnetism to lift the cart full of knifes on it. "You choose the wrong setting to fight me " Toki smiling then bringing out his pack of cigarettes and begins to light it up. "I can't let you ruin the plan Dazai has tonight " and his hand turning into blades . "Haven't felt this fired up since the last code breaker 10 years ago " beginning to go at Toki . And trying to stab him with the blades , but Toki dodging it smoothly. Mean while (Y/N) still in the shackles trying to get herself free . "There has to be a key around here "she tries to pick up the chair with her on it and finds the keys on the floor . She tries to get closer to them , to set her free and sees that there's many keys "GREAT !" . While she tries to set her free we go back to Toki .

TOKI POV

At least (Y/N) found the keys looking at the corner of my eyes . This guy coming at me with a close range fighting style. I managed to lift the steel door and throw it at him. But slashes it before it even hits him . "You really think this is going to work , I don't think so " he says and begins to get close again trying to slash me with the sword he has . Then he got to close to me and—
"Dammit " I get back , shit I just got stabbed by him . "Next time I won't miss " his aura changing into a different color he starts to laugh historically "HAHA no has ever made me feel this way , maybe when you get defeated by me I'll use you like a rat , you are " . Wow it feels like he just had a full power boost , with so much rage. He starts getting closer and manages to punch me "GAH" blood pours out from my mouth. "TOKI-KUN !" Screaming (Y/N) still in the shackles trying to find the right key. "I'm okay stay out of it " I scream at her . As I try to get up he manages to get behind me , super fast I didn't even see him , and grabs the knife and stabs my shoulder. Glad I moved when I saw the chance or I would have been seriously dead . Beginning to bleed out I fall to the ground . The man getting closer to me still laughing "I love seeing that face on all my preys face before they die" shit I can't move my body won't allow it . I try to but the blades gets closer , and closer . I shut my eyes putting my hands together to protect my face . "TOKIIII NO—"

**RED ECHOS SOON APPEARS HITTING HARU**

Huh I look up and see the one and only... "YUUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?" "Seems Eden sent me here about an hour after you guys left he probably knew y'all needed backup , and there seems to be a new code breaker " looking around and spotting (Y/N) "hello code 7 I'm Yuuki Tenpouin code breaker:03 " with no expression on his face and looks back at the big guy . Still that jerk Eden thinks I didn't have to achieve this job , huh bastard. "No worry code 4 I have your back "and soon looks down at the guy still on the floor "it's time to finish you off and attacks him using a strong echo blast while I use a magnetic attack by lifting all the knifes on the ground , and pointing all of them at him. Good bye ! I look down and all the knifes striking him from head to toe .

Y/N POV

SHIT none of this fit in the shackle hole , as I look up to see how's Toki doing I see his trapped in the corner . "I love seeing the face of my prey right before they die " Toki not moving what is he doing I begin to panic. He starts to shut his eyes , and cover his face with his hands . "TOKI NOO—"
Before I can even finish my sentence a red echo appears knocking down Haru hitting him towards the wall , What the hell was that !? All I see is a shadow appear and just hear Toki say " YUUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Just who is this guy , someone associated with Toki . "Seems Eden  sent me here about  an hour after you guys left he probably knew you need backup ". I spot him FINALLY he was a tall , red haired maybe a year older then me with a coat . He has no expression on his face then finally looks at me .  " hello code 7  I'm Yuuki Tenpouin code breaker : 03 " . His voice is so smooth yet playful, his pretty adorable. Then he and Toki skins finishes off Haru . "Guys help me , hurry up we have to get to that ship" I scream and Yuuki comes running towards me and I show him the keys , there was only one key left , and inserts it and it finally opened up , really the last one was the key . "Now we have to go stop him they leave in about a hour we have to go now " and Yuuki looking at you , "um code 07 why are you in a bikini?" And I look down slowly oh yeah , and still bleeding from all the knifes that cut me before . Toki getting closer and throws a bag at me "here's a extra pair of clothes I found in your bag " . "Thanks " "we need to get y'all cleaned up code : 04 , and 07 . "I'm okay" I cleared my throat "I can't hold y'all back I still haven't unleashed my power yet " . "Same here I'm good it's only a little scratch, now " Toki smiling.
"Wow number 7 your so brave " and pats my head and tiny blush comes to my face. "Let's head out i grab both their wrist we have a Dazai to kill." And begin to smile . "Nyan-maru" I hear yuuki looking at me . "But first .." Toki said pointing at your clothes "get changed right here " I begin to form a red flame in my hand "GET OUT AND LET ME CHANGE IDIOT " I throw it  at him .

I KINDA HATE HOW I COLORED YUUKI IN AT THE TOP , I NEED TO STOP . BUT IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR GREAT BECAUSE PART 4 COMING SOON !