Devasting news ..

Ogami POV -

What the he'll happened I get up and see so many burn marks on the ground and see water stains on the floor . "Oh crap (Y/N) !!! " I get  up quickly and sonly strained myself . Crap I'm still hurt from Asuma . I punch the ground and look up . I couldn't even save her or do anything what happened to her ....

I head back to the hotel and soon one of Eden bodyguards stop me . "Here's your ticket it's time to go Eden already back in Tokyo " and hands me a plan ticket .

"What the hell what about (Y/N) and he just fled ?" Grabbing the bodyguard collar shirt .

"He said she's dead and Asuma burned her alive a bit after you passed out and the meeting was called off so there's no reason for him to stay " and opens a car door open .

She's dead ...? She's dead ...? No I saw her she was still alive it can't be true .....

Mean while Eden on the plane

Damn Asuma took (Y/N) and right when I needed her I lost her . She's still alive but if any finds out she's still alive Yuuki might go crazy and might leave and everyone will start to ask questions. It's better if people know she's dead , still damn she's so foolish for not finishing him off , both Ogami and her .

OKAY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WELL EDEN IS ON A PLANE ALMOST IN TOKYO WHILE OGAMI IS ABOUT TO GET ON A PLANE BACK TO TOKYO AND (Y/N) is with Asuma  , and Yuuki has no clue what happened.

As we arrive finally back to Japan i head back to headquarters and as I arrive there I find both Heike and Yuuki in the hallway.

"I heard something happened at the meeting where is (Y/N) and Ogami?" Heike looking at me smiling .

"Come to my office it's best we talk in my office I have a plan" I begin to walk into the office and Yuuki punches the wall .

"What happened (Y/N) and code 6 " Yuuki giving Eden a death stare and grabs his collar .

"Stop Yuuki not here let's go into his office now " Heike grabs his hand .

"Fine you want to know the meeting was a fail we fell into Asuma trap and they killed (Y/N) and Ogami is coming soon his a bit late ... is that what you wanted to hear " and looks away.

"YOUR LYING SHE WILL NEVER DIE SHE TOLD ME SHE WILL BE BACK !" Yuuki yelling into Eden face .

"Why would I lie Yuuki she's dead she was burned alive by him and will never come back now grow up she became a code breaker knowing her life is on the line " and walks away with Heike.

"Heike let's go we need to talk about the new schedule arrangement since we have one less code breaker now ."

Yuuki POV

It's not true ...

No !!!

She isn't dead (Y/N) I was going to tell her how I feel , and I soon fell to the ground and tears fell down to the ground . "(Y/N) I will avenge your death and kill Asuma myself if he ever returns , ........ I PROMISE " .